Hey, i just got my blackberry 7130g only to find how user UNfriendly it is! ... Networking with PinStackers forum

NPrincess90 no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Newbie : Need Serious Help Here!

Advertisement

Hey, i just got my blackberry 7130g only to find how user UNfriendly it is! ! I've been trying to use the bluetooth, to send music and pictures, but everytime i try the other phone wont connect with my blackberry! Does this have anything to do with the fact that im not connected to the internet (which i dont want to), or maybe because it says 'data connection refused' and gprs in lower case?

Also, I'd like to know if its even possible to recieve music and picture files with my blackberry. By the way, I dont have a data connection plan, and i dont really want one either (unless i NEED one, in which case, what would i need one for?)

Please help answering ANY of the above questions, i havent a clue what to do! Thanx!

Re: Newbie : Need Serious Help Here!

No Help?
    Common.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

NPrincess, please see this post which should help explain what is going on: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ata_patch.html.

Unless something has changed since this post, it doesn't look like the 7130 bluetooth can do much more than support headsets.

Thanks soo much. this may seem like a dumb question, but does the term blutooth radio refer to an actual radio application on the BB?

Basically what i want to know is does the BlackBerry have radio?
    Last edited by NPrincess90; 12-30-2006 at 04:21 PM.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

NPrincess90, The BlackBerry essentially IS a Radio, as as are all cell phones. Both the normal Cell Phone and Data capabilities and the Bluetooth capabilities use Radio Frequency electromagnetic energy to transmit and receive information. One from the Cell Phone Network and the other from another Bluetooth transmitter/receiver.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles