Hello every1, I am a new guy on this Blackberry World. I might ask you ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Orio_4 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Hello every1, I am a new guy on this Blackberry World. I might ask you guy a lot of questions ..before start to answer one. ...

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Newbie

Welcome to Pinstack!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Hi Orio 4,

Glad u joined and welcome to Pinstack.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Hello Orio and Welcome to the Stacks. Let us know what we can do to help.

RTWK no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241F3A19

New to the site. Been having a Blackberry 7290 for a few months now. My first one was sold to me broken and I fixed(somewhat) but over time it started to occasionally drop calls(used to do it all the time) but ultimately it's biggest issue was the constantly weak service in places that normally had good bars. After the Mets lost their last NLCS game(not that I'm a fan or even a sports watcher) I accidentally dropped my phone and kicked it like a hockey puck just to see how ruggedized it was. I think the screen woudl've survived if it didn't hit the leg of a table.

On my second 7290 now which works better than my last one yet costs me half the price. Being in NY allows me to see first hand how a handheld holds up in the winter. For example I once had a HP Jornada that the screen would flicker on when it was really cold out. As of 2 days ago I ovserved the vibrater wasn't working and now it works again leaving me to summize it was the wintery conditions again.

I have a long history with PDAs and up until this particular phone my best PDA was my iPaq 3935 because the expansion pack I used gave it ridiculous battery life while giving good multimedia functionality. Well the only weakness being the limitation to wifi connectivity. I like the blackberry bc despite the lack of an extended battery pack it has as excellent battery life as my iPaq.

The next step for me is to upgrade to an 8700g or a Perl. Still comparing and deciding. In the mean time I'll keep using my 7290 and wait till I'm bored, have extra cash or till I break my phone or till it breaks on it's own.

I hope my intro wasn't too long but at least now you'll all have an idea of what I'm doing here since I don't have any idea other than a quest for good apps and OTA dl's. Don't really want games though since I have a PSP. Am a bit annoyed at how this phone handles multi-tracked midi.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Quote Originally Posted by Orio_4
    Hello every1, I am a new guy on this Blackberry World. I might ask you guy a lot of questions ..before start to answer one. ...
    Welcome to pinstack.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Orio_4 and RTWK, Welcome to PinStack.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles