Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Wow! What a special night! I think it's so cool when stars appreciate their fans, ... Networking with PinStackers forum

labrat no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23D12451

Re: New user! ..

Advertisement

Wow! What a special night! I think it's so cool when stars appreciate their fans, that's really cool Kelly. I always figured her as being a good person.

sara_e_fan no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20285A4B

She's probably the most appreciative artist out there. Im not familiar with many more becuase i've always really only listened to her. She's from my hometown. Her mom was my bus driver and me and her youngest sister have been best friends since K-garden. But, she replies to most all fan mail. She sends thank you notes for all gifts. Just two nights ago one of the younger kids from her FC, he's from Oregon somehow got the number to her Oregon house where her husband Craig and son Avery stay at alot while she's on the road. She takes the two girls with her. After calling 6 times her husband Craig answerd the phone and this kid asked for "Sara Evans" if it was someone who knew her personallly they would have asked for "Sara". Craig got pretty irrate yelling at him, he was on speakerphone so Sara could hear and the kid hung up after crying for a bit. Sara called him back! Apologizing and chatting with him for like 2 minutes.

PIN/ID
    23D12451

That's awesome, I know stars don't get much privacy. That was nice of her to call him back and I'm sure it made his day too.

sara_e_fan no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20285A4B

Yep Yep.. but enough about Sara! .. I could go on all day with stories but i'll spare you! .. I'll definatley be adding you as soon as my phone gets here and I get my account all set up! Thanks for everything you all!

PIN/ID
    23D12451

Have a great day Kelly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123