Morning all...Ill just go ahead and get this out in the open right now LOL..im ... Networking with PinStackers forum

netsniper no está en línea Stack level 1

New to the blackberry world...lovin the 87xx

Advertisement

Morning all...Ill just go ahead and get this out in the open right now LOL..im a treo guy, and i always have been...But secretly, i think for however long now, ive been a blackberry fan...

I always troll the forums just to see whats going on...I know alot of people who have treos, and love treos, but the love for the blackberry compares to no other...

I am thinking of converting to the blackberry world...BUT...my main concern right now is money...I really can not afford to shell out another couple hundred dollars for a new phone...I have thought about trying to sell my treo, its brand new because an insurance claim was just done thru sprint and they sent me a brand new in box treo...

For those that had a treo, and now have a BB, are you satisfied? Whats the biggest differences? Anything you miss from the treo?

..and on a side note, if anyone has a spare 87xx layin around, and wants to work up a deal for trade of a brand new 650, let me know hehehe

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: New to the blackberry world...lovin the 87xx

Hey Net Sniper, Welcome to Pinstack. I was a former Treo 650 owner thru Cingular. I was so excited about getting the Treo . Once i got it though it had many many problems. Continious software problems. Freezing, reseting for no reason. All that stuff. I actually went thru 4 Treos before i had finally had enough and conviently lost it one night. Before then i had scoured the web looking for something to replace it. Found the Blackberry and did lots of research. BB could do all the things i needed the treo to do PLUS the software was stable and wasnt prone to all the glitches that the 650 was having. The only real difference i found was that you dont use a Stylus on the screen. BB uses the trackwheel. I actually like it better cause you cant lose the trackwheel. I can text, open docs including excel files. surf the web, phone sounds good when making or receiving a call. The only big thing i miss is watching video. I currently own a 8700 which doesnt offer that. The new Pearl does though and new models due out will also have that capability... Honestly i have never regreted NOT staying with a Treo.... I enjoy by BB and honestly wish that i had chose BB instead of Treo to begin with. Would have saved me many hours of frustration.

I hope this helps you make you decision a bit easier
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

cass921 no está en línea Stack level 3

i never owned a treo but i recently became a blackberry owner i am a former palm user and i don't miss it i love my blackberry and i don't know why it took me so long to convert to one. welcome to pinstack netsniper.

netsniper no está en línea Stack level 1

thanks all!

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Welcome to Pinstack! Sorry I don't have a spare BB for you. I guarantee you will loooooove it and have tons of support here on the stacks. Best of luck working that trade. I couldn't live without my 8700g

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

netsniper, Welcome to PinStack.

Start Saving you pennies.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles