Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

And LOVING every minute of it!!! I can see how addicting this is and will ... Networking with PinStackers forum

npaque no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31C806E4

New to the BB scene

Advertisement

And LOVING every minute of it!!! I can see how addicting this is and will be a part of the BB addicts club very soon I'm sure. Only have one other friend on the BB wagon so I'm hoping to make a few connections to have fun with my new curve with. I'm married so not looking to "hook up" but I can never have too many friends! A little about me.....

we foster retired racing greyhounds and have two of our own in addition to a cat, gerbils and koi. Love animals and if my husband didn't stop me I'd have more.

I sell Avon on the side and have been for nearly five years. If you don't have a rep and need one....msg me

I just started a Girl Scout troop for my 6 year old daughter and hope to have a lot of fun doing that this school year - I'm a girl scout from way back so it'll fun learning how it's changed and stayed the same.

What else.....think that's it for the most part. I work fulltime in banking, mostly administrative law so that's not too interesting....just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself. This site is great and I'm enjoying reading about everyone's interests. Sounds like a great support system!

PIN 31C806E4 if you'd like to chat
    Nikki
    PIN: 31C806E4

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Welcome to the stack I am sure you will be addicted to your BB and the stack in no time.

cubanjinx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318E133A
    Well there miss, of course welcome to the stack. I'm just wondering how you're going to be able to feed your addiction with all that extra on the side!
    :-P
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Welcome to the Family, that New BB will become very very addicting... See you around the Boards...

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional
    Welcome to Pinstack
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Hey, welcome to the site. Glad to know that you are hooked... I'm sure you'll fit like home over here then, cause all of us have a serious BB addiction. I'm sure I will see you around. Take care. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

nate255 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AD52A1
    Hey can anyone send me a ota link for a tody theme for my bb 8703e its running os 4.2, I can't find one that works anywhere... Thanks ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by nate255 View Post
    Hey can anyone send me a ota link for a tody theme for my bb 8703e its running os 4.2, I can't find one that works anywhere... Thanks ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    lol ...

Anyways, welcome to the stacks i really hope you'll enjoy your stay and remember : "There's some addictions you don't really want to cure ... "

mrstaccs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303683c8
    Welcome to the stacks. Try not to let this addiction get in the way of the others things that matter. If I read the newspaper one day and hear that someone gave another person way too much money at the bank cuz they received a messege on their berry, don't worry, I won't rat you out. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lacroixn no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    27FFB707
    welcome
    Dont sweat the small stuff, hell dont sweat anything!

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Welcome to stacks, I am sure that you will be multi-tasking while on your bb very soon.
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

epiticus1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Welcome, welcome, welcome

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    I think that plenty people will agree that you made the right choice by picking a BB as your phone and this site as your source for your BB needs. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Welcome to the stacks! A pearls (no pun intended) of wisdom:

1) don't try to cross while sending bbms...

2) don't try to have an important convo while your bb is in your hand...

3) phantom vibrations are normal, don't freak out...

4) don't ever take your bb into the bathroom. BBs contain water magnets to ensure your falls into the toilet when dropped...

5) (this is the most important) Get your husband a bb now, BEFORE your addiction grows!

Lol, enjoy, have fun, and ask questions!

Aloha,
    Angel

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Welcome welcome welcome. I sent you a pin request. This is a great site. You're going to enjoy it here. Make sure you download the new pinstack app. Its awesome and it makes going to your favorite forums a lot easier. Pinstack rocks! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast