Hello everyone I'm new to the site. I need help in using my phone. (AT&T ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Tylene no está en línea Stack level 1

New to Site

Advertisement

Hello everyone
    I'm new to the site. I need help in using my phone. (AT&T Android Pulse). I've had the phone for about 3months and afraid to do anything at all with it since I have no ideal in how all this works. I was surfing the web trying to find some information and ran across pinstack. Don't laugh, but I only allowed myself 200MB data plan as I was really trying to stay away from the data packages in the first place. I know this is the new trend and I am trying to learn the ins and outs of this service. I mainly use my phone for testing and photos.

I need a manual on how all this stuff works

Thanks, Ty

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Welcome to PinStack you came to the right place, there will be alot of help and direction. Enjoy and don't hesitate to ask questions the Droid professional will be all overit.

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Welcome to Pinstack. Just throw your questions out there. Remember that using your phone on Wi-Fi doesntt use your plan. So if you have wifi at home or work or anywhere get on that instead.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Welcome to Pinstack. Some good advice about using WiFi, there are lots of places were WiFi us available, which will allow you to upload your photos to a cloud server and sync them to your PC
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Hi and welcome to PInstack.

I am not an Android user, but there are many knowledgeable and helpful Android users here. I am certain that somebody will see your post and offer some helpful advice.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

iNurse no está en línea Stack Professional
    Welcme
    :) iNurse :)