Hi all... found this site and glad to be here... just got new blackberries for ... Networking with PinStackers forum

stara3293 no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile New here and want cool ringtones!!!

Advertisement

Hi all... found this site and glad to be here... just got new blackberries for the fam... and trying to customize and use it like my old razr as far as ringtones... my carrier cingular won't let me get the good stuff for this phone!! whats' up with that??? i tried to fake out the download and send it to my number anyway, but it got me with an http error 500 message!! and what's up with the volume levels?? low is like an airplane coming through the house and i'm very picky about anything waking up my baby from his nap!! any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!! thanks, hope to learn alot here... sara

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: New here and want cool ringtones!!!

stara3293, Welcome to PinStack.

For Ringtones check out Mobile41 or tuneusin. As to the ringtone volume you can change the settings on your Profiles App. Select the Active Profile and Edit it. Make your settings for the Volume to a lower setting.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Welcome to the Stacks Stara3293. I think rcbjr has you well covered. I will say that most Pearl owners would die for a speaker as good as the 8700's.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

wonderbread2 no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hey try this site out wap.free-ringtones.ie

stara3293 no está en línea Stack level 1

thanks for the links... but even low on the normal profule is too loud... will it change as far as volume if i download a different ringtone? there's nothing between low and mute except vibrate... which works, too, but you know...

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by stara3293
    thanks for the links... but even low on the normal profule is too loud... will it change as far as volume if i download a different ringtone? there's nothing between low and mute except vibrate... which works, too, but you know...
    There are actually some ringtones that are not as loud as others. I would experiment a little bit, unless someone has some suggestions on some that aren't as loud.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Have you tried putting it on the "quiet" profile??? Cause I have mine on the loud, and I love it! I hated my Pantech C300---too freaking quiet...then switched to the SLVR 7....still too quiet...now I can FINALLY hear my phone ringing! LOL!