hello all... my name is davis burk, and I am from Jackson, MS...I wanted to ... Networking with PinStackers forum

dburk406 no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile New to Forum, saying hello...also looking for accessories...

Advertisement

hello all...
    my name is davis burk, and I am from Jackson, MS...I wanted to introduce myself...I am planning on picking up a blackberry pearl 8100 within the next couple of days...I hope that I have made the right choice...It will be replacing a motorola mpx220...I will be using it as a basic phone with web browsing and email support and text messaging...along with any other features that come along with it...could you guys lead me in the right direction as far as places to get accessories for the pearl?...I plan on getting a full body cover skin so as to not scratch the pearl...any other suggestions?...thanks in advance...

davis

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: New to Forum, saying hello...also looking for accessories...

Welcome to Pinstack!

It is all a matter of what works for you. I find the best things online. You might look for a case, and certainly a car charger (you should be able to get one in a store)

Take a look at the trial software too. Cool games and programs are always great to have.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

dburk406, Welcome to PinStack.

Well, the obvious suggestion for the first place to look for BLackberry Accessorie is the BB Shop Link on the PinStack Menu Bar at the top of each Page here. I've added the link for convenience.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Hi Davis and Welcome to the Stacks. I would absolutely recommend a full body skin to protect your new Pearl. For software, you can also try the downloads section "BB Downloads" at the top of each page. Enjoy and let us know if you have any questions once you get your Pearl.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Welcome to pinstack Davis. You could also check your carrier's site, my carrier, Sprint, has some great accessories for my BB.