Oh, the pressure of a witty introduction!!! I'll start with the basics my name is ... Networking with PinStackers forum

savnakk no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up New Blackberry Messenger group please add!!!

Advertisement

Oh, the pressure of a witty introduction!!! I'll start with the basics my name is Savannah. I'm one smoking Jalapena. I'm a mom to 2 little kids!! Somedays I think that was god's way to get back at me for all the **** I put my father through growing up. I'm hoping by the time they are teens......I can just have a tracking device implanted in them!! It will ruin there fun but I will sleep peacefully. Plus I will totally be able to bust them when they try to lie to me.

A few random facts about me....I'm addicted to internet news sights. I can't stay away from Foxnews.com and TMZ.com. I am 1/2 hispanic so it is MANDATORY that I own a nameplate. I have retired it but I still have it and clean it. I can't walk past a mirror or shiny window w/out checking myself out. I am an Army wife. My hubby drives me nuts. My kids dont need friends bc they have at least 200 cousins. I have what I call, Stranger Danger. I have this social anxiety that is uncontrollable when it comes to strangers. It mostly is the anticipation of what is coming and the initial like 30 seconds of the conversation where I get all ****ed up inside, after that I am usually pretty cool. Do not talk to me in the grocery line. That goes with the checkers also. I would rather you just point to the total, I will give you my money at that time. If we are both walking our dogs, no my dog doesn't like your stupid dog and her name is, Don't ****ing Talk to Me 3. If I just meet you and I think you are semi cool, don't ask me to go do something with you instantly...you need to let me ease into you in a group situtation multiple times before I am willing to go to the ****ing farmers market with you, okay? Do not force me to call and order any sort of take out/delivery food. I would rather starve to death than to talk to those people. My hubby thinks it's hilarious. If you are waiting on my table..do your job and walk away. Don't listen to my conversation and get into it, don't tell me your name, I don't care and don't tell me the specials, I can ****ing read alright?

Im the only person I know that will make a mix CD w/ 2pac and some Blue oyster cult on it. I smoke and I don't care if you don't like it. I like to drink beer & I cuss like a sailor I won't filter myself unless you have small children around & sometimes even then I will drop an F-bomb and by F-bomb I mean ****!

I am a corprate slave by day and supermom at night. I have a cape and everything. I don't really like any kids other than my own. I watch too much reality T.V. and I'm convinced that one day I will win the lotto (even though I don't play) and I will be able to live the good life. Well if you would like to join my group add me I am always looking forward to new friends!!!
    Last edited by savnakk; 08-03-2008 at 03:50 AM.

Charmaine420 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24409bbf
    Your introduction was great. I was expecting to read something about play dates and home remedies, so I was so excited to see that you actually have a personality.
    I am a single mother of one. He's 4. I am still madly in love with his dad although I am convinced he's bipolar.
    I have a bad habit (based on others opinions) of saying exactly what I feel even when I shouldn't. Especially since I work in customer service. I have tried all the little tricks but things just seem to fly out of my mouth before I realize it. Thank goodness my personality is catching so I tend to get away with it.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Wow.. And that's an introduction! Hahaha that's cool. I'm not going to get into to much detail about myself.. I'm from Colombia south America, I'm married, and we live here in Bogota Colombia. If anybody is interested in chatting, here is my pin:2056b055. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

antoinetteL3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up

Very nice to meet all of you.

I'm a mother of 1, she will be 9 months this month. It's a very exciting road to see her growing up. She is starting to walk after crawling for about a week n a half. Lol I call her miss independent. I have a wonderful boyfriend who is my daughters father. I live in hot Arizona. :-) Yes, the summers can be nice and dreadful at the same time. I love shopping (what woman doesn't) and I am a homebody. I don't mind being at home with family and just watching a movie or just being lazy around the house :-) I'm very tech-savvy. Hmm what else?? I'm also a fan of reality shows, lol I know they are stupid and probably scripted but hey it's entertaining to me. I too play the lottery lol hoping to strike it rich.

Lol, this is all I can think of right now. If you wanna know more send me a message.

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    Nice to meet everybody! I'm Erica (as you probably guessed) married mother of 3. I live in the Dallas area of Texas but we are from Ohio. My kids are (daughter) 3 months, (son) 18 months and (son) 7. My kids are everything to me. I also have "stranger danger" lol not as bad as Savnakk though. You can say hi to me or wave but thats about it, dont go inviting me shopping or to hang out cuz I wont go. I'm a homebody really, and a borderline workaholic. I love reality shows, the crazier the better (except the ones where they have to eat gross stuff.. ) I like mostly all types of music. I'm REAL laid back, until I get mad and I have an uncontrollable temper, so I try not to let many things bother me, cuz if you take me there, I aint comin back. I wanna be rich but I dont play the lottery often. Although when I do get the urge I just know Im gonna strike it big and I dont strike it at all. lol. I dont smoke, I try not to cuss. I like to drink but I never get a chance. I love to travel and look forward to the day when we can go to Vegas.. I wanna gamble so badly lol, but for now I just stick to the internet games (the ones that dont take money, I dont wanna loose my shirt lol). If you wanna be my berry buddy pm me for my pin, I dont wanna post it because some people are crazy and send you messages because they googled blackberry and found your pin number by chance (hey it happened with my7100i the guy kept sending me pics and didnt understand that I was married and said he wasnt a member of the stacks) so theres my story! holla

antoinetteL3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mserica513 View Post
    Nice to meet everybody! I'm Erica (as you probably guessed) married mother of 3. I live in the Dallas area of Texas but we are from Ohio. My kids are (daughter) 3 months, (son) 18 months and (son) 7. My kids are everything to me. I also have "stranger danger" lol not as bad as Savnakk though. You can say hi to me or wave but thats about it, dont go inviting me shopping or to hang out cuz I wont go. I'm a homebody really, and a borderline workaholic. I love reality shows, the crazier the better (except the ones where they have to eat gross stuff.. ) I like mostly all types of music. I'm REAL laid back, until I get mad and I have an uncontrollable temper, so I try not to let many things bother me, cuz if you take me there, I aint comin back. I wanna be rich but I dont play the lottery often. Although when I do get the urge I just know Im gonna strike it big and I dont strike it at all. lol. I dont smoke, I try not to cuss. I like to drink but I never get a chance. I love to travel and look forward to the day when we can go to Vegas.. I wanna gamble so badly lol, but for now I just stick to the internet games (the ones that dont take money, I dont wanna loose my shirt lol). If you wanna be my berry buddy pm me for my pin, I dont wanna post it because some people are crazy and send you messages because they googled blackberry and found your pin number by chance (hey it happened with my7100i the guy kept sending me pics and didnt understand that I was married and said he wasnt a member of the stacks) so theres my story! holla
    Very nice to meet you. You're daughter is very beautiful. I have a bad temper too. I've been trying to control it lol but sometimes it doesn't work. Haha I don't wanna post my pin on here either because you never know who could get it and I could have an episode like you did.

payshuncezmom no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    247BAE7C
    Hey yall, I hope yall are having a good day! I'm mother to a beautiful 7 month old daughter. She's my world and she's getting so big so quick! Some things I enjoy swimming, fishing, and almost anything outdoors. I also enjoy movies, comedy central, and anything suspenseful. I like shopping (what girl doesn't???) and I like going to garage sells. Well, feel free to add me to your BBM, I love meeting new people! My pin is in my profile.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    i am a single mom in hawaii, my daughter will turn 2 next month. i dont got a lot to say except hi everybody! lol. im shy until i get to know people, then i never shut up. i cant believe my baby is so big already. i remember, like it was yesterday, when she was a tiny newborn....anyway i dont want to post my pin either...mserica513 had a crazy person in common, so yea. PM me for my pin!

aloha,
    angel

contractorswife no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Hey everyone! I am a stay at home mom of @ beautiful girls. They are 5 and 2 1/2. My 5 year old just started kindergarten and 2 year old is in preschool two days a week. I am 25 and live in North Carolina. I am always looking for adult conversations. so pin me anytime I am always free.
    pin: 31838356

monim361 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    248fd367
    Hey yall! I am a single mommy also. My daughter is 3! Always up for good conversation.pin:24935647
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sarali no está en línea Stack level 1
    I love armywives seres...its hard to watch though bc i was marring into the army but we ended up just being friends...but he is in training for war right now so its hard...but i still watch it every sunday night!!although the show has a few parts are totally made up for the whole tv point of everything but it does show what military families have to deal with every day of this war...yes officers wives dont take to or hand out with enlisted wives (or husbands for that matter)but i do like how the show shows that ther are army husbands too!