Hi every1! trying to break out of the hype of the sk3 and brought this ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Sexi_eri no está en línea Stack level 1

Question New BB user

Advertisement

Hi every1! trying to break out of the hype of the sk3 and brought this sexy BB pearl and Im so confused! What is a pin and where do I find it, oh and how do I locate the browser (it isnt in the menu) and how do I get aim

tai
    tai no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304E2757

Re: New BB user

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~welcome tp pinstack. PIN messages are exclusive to BB. It's just like SMS texting. If you hold down you cap, alt & shift key it should reveal you PIN. I use. 7250 so I'm not 100& sure if it works that way.

jOker83 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30FBFA97

In the 8100 go to the "options" menu and then scroll down to "status" and a bunch of info including your PIN is located there.

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional

welcome to pinstacks Sexy_eri, im not familiar with the BB pearl, but im pretty sure the folks on this site will be more than happy to help you out.

Felixtc no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sexi_eri:- first you will need a unlimited data plan, if you haven't added one to your monthly plan please do because sending PIN messages require the use of data. As for AIM you can add this on very easily using RAMBLE. You can do a quick search of the forums and you will find a link for it. If you would like the option of using msn, icq, aim, yahoo, jabber all at once there are programs like IM+ and Verichat. These programs use data and do not use SMS if you were wondering. I hope this helps a little but feel free to ask more questions if you can't find a answer here in the forums. We are all here to help each other.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Sexi_eri, Welcome to PinStack.

I assume, that when they sold you the Pearl, they set up your Account with a BB Data Plan. I don't know about TMO, but some carriers require you to set up your BIS with the PIN and IMEI (Both found in Options/About). Have you looked through all your Apps to see if the Browser isn't there? Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr.
    Last edited by Rcbjr; 10-24-2006 at 11:25 PM.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Welcome and good luck! I wanted a pearl but I m still stuck with my 7105t..afraid I can't help with your issues...in a couple of months I will be on asking similar questions...LOL
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

Welcome to Pinstack.

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

welcome! if you need any help or just plain want to talk, my pin is 4010c55c