Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Also, with the Tmo, You don't have to upgrade the OS to get the Zen ... Networking with PinStackers forum

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: New BB User

Advertisement

Also, with the Tmo, You don't have to upgrade the OS to get the Zen if you do not want to. You can just go in and modify your blackberry.alx file to remove the vendor = XX for the Dimenson Zen theme
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

debsbb no está en línea Stack level 1

Thank you Melissa-
    I'm nervous to do the Zen theme--have been reading about it today. It's weird that only 1 or 2 themes allow you to have separate text msg and email folders. Right now I've got 3 email folders + the msg folder, so I'm just going to stick to that for a whlie. Thank you so much.

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~That Zen theme rocks. I didn't care for it at first. But now.....I love it. I really like having my seperate email accounts all in seperate folders. And another for just sms and mms. It really grows on ya. I would recomend the Zen theme to anyone now. And don't be afraid of modifing your Blackberry debsbb, there is not much you can do to one of these, that can't be undone.

debsbb no está en línea Stack level 1

Okay, I realize that there is a reason why I have separate email accounts for work and personal, so I should have that on my bb as well. I'm just so happy to have a bb! So I've been reading on getting Zen up and going but are there any specific instructions somewhere for 8700g? I read somewhere that it was already on that bb?

mattchamp no está en línea Stack level 1

welcome, dude, i've been BBing for about 2 years and i love it... thinking about trading in the 7290 for an 8700... maybe , maybe not...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12