I have so many questions, and should have wrote them down....truthfully I dont have a ... Networking with PinStackers forum

platinum1975 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20371f3c

NEW BB 7100g lady user! Any Help Welcome

Advertisement

I have so many questions, and should have wrote them down....truthfully I dont have a clue when it comes to downloading! Right now what I would love to know is, can I download a rintone for the 7100g

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: NEW BB 7100g lady user! Any Help Welcome

welcome to pinstack.com! The question of the day for you is "what type of ringers can the 7100g play?". It will play midi files and you may try adp (which are voice ringers).
    Click here for ringers

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Welcome to Pinstack platinum1975. Let me know if I can help you. The best way to approach the learning of Blackberry, is to take it one issue at a time. And before you know it, you will be giving advice to newbies yourself.

PIN/ID
    20371f3c

thanks for the advice, next question if u dont mind! its on my desktop, how do I now transfer them to the blackberry?

PIN/ID
    20371f3c

Quote Originally Posted by johnj41
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Welcome to Pinstack platinum1975. Let me know if I can help you. The best way to approach the learning of Blackberry, is to take it one issue at a time. And before you know it, you will be giving advice to newbies yourself.
    thanks for the help! my main thing is how to download a ringtone....

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

thanks for the advice, next question if u dont mind! its on my desktop, how do I now transfer them to the blackberry?
    What you can do is go to www.coolservice.dk/en/compatibilities.php from your pc and upload the file. Then from your BB visit wap.coolservice.dk and enter the special id you were given after uploading and you can then download the ringer to your BB. You can also visit zshare.net and do almost the same exact thing! Good luck.