Hey, all, My name's David and I have a new Blackberry addiction (hi, david)! Truly, ... Networking with PinStackers forum

dkjewel no está en línea Stack level 1

New Addict

Hey, all,

My name's David and I have a new Blackberry addiction (hi, david)!

Truly, I just got a Sprint BB 8703e from the office and I am having a lot of fun with it. Too much fun to spend much time posting here so far.... I have been lurking a lot, though, trying to glean some insights.

I am a network administrator, nearly 40, and into all of the traditional pastimes of of the generalist nerd: Scifi, comic books, computers, etc., plus a few other activities such as baseball (go Cubs!), reading, drawing and sculpting.

So, anyway, I just wanted to take this moment to introduce myself and warn you all that you may be subjected to my various insights and opinions over time, and also to say that I look forward meeting you all as I go along.

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: New Addict

Welcome to Pinstack! and the addiction! it truly is an addiction

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: New Addict

dkjewel, Welcome to PinStack.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help with your BB. And be sure to jump in and post whenever you see a question you can answer or have a suggestion to make. We're all here to help and be helped at one time or the other.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles