I admitt I am new to BB Messg, Pin Messg, but I don't think it ... Networking with PinStackers forum

mwgaston no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2419978D

Net Working

Advertisement

I admitt I am new to BB Messg, Pin Messg, but I don't think it is much diff than any other methods. I have posted here on PinStack(PS) and have receive responses, my gripe is why go to all the trouble to join PS or any of many simular types medium if your not going to put your basic info on your profile. OK I done tks for reading.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Good point, mwgaston. I think a lot of people who join are in a hurry and/or just don't understand the value in putting the basic info in their profile. It would be nice if they would all take the time and it would certainly help us in answering many of the new users questions more effectively.

We just have to explain it to them.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

mwgaston no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2419978D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thks jblackfish I am glad to see I am not the only one. It is difficult to help and decide in refferance to adding someone to a pin list (I just dont add everyone) without having some basic info to go on. Maybe we can create an awareness with some of these post and get people do better. Anyone else?