Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

thread bump... I'm surprised there aren't more nascar stack fans in here Where ya'll hiding ... Networking with PinStackers forum

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Re: NASCAR Woohoo!!

Advertisement

thread bump...
    I'm surprised there aren't more nascar stack fans in here Where ya'll hiding at?
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

bbslice no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437ACFE

NASCAR **** YEAH! AMERICA **** YEAH!

haha who wants to watch little crappy american cars go around a track over and over and over and over again

get into a real driving sport
    watch some Pikes Peak Hill Climbs or a Laguna Seca race
    nascar is a refined form of hickism. just with alot more advertisements.
    hahaha
    i'm addicted.

coreysr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24426C48

I'm sorry if you don't like nascar however I ask u to take this into thought! What other sport has 43 cars driving an average speed of 185 miles per hour on a track that ranges in size up to 2.5 miles for 3 hours or more? Boring maybe to some but could any of us really do it week after week without getting ourselves killed? How about instead of bashing an american pastime give credit where credit is due! All of those boys can drive their as**s off and you know it!! Consider also that no other sporting event has more people at it than a nascar race!! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    24426C48

I apologize if I sound abrupt or offensive but I for one do not like anyone bashing anything american!!
    Oh yeah Hotlanta is gonna be the Hendrick boys time to shine!!! All 4 with a top ten and of course JR will finally get his win(oh god please). Anything ever come from Edwards questionable incident at Vegas? I haven't heard anything new.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jeffpettis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me!

Jr fan here!

bbslice no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437ACFE

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sorry I didn't know that Gran Touring and Formula 1 sprinting where just fantasies. Seems you guys forgot about that too I've seen better driving from some punk in a honda sprinting from one end of NY to the other.

PIN/ID
    ASKME

ok....if you DON'T like nascar then please don't post here. It was meant for those that are nascar fans, to voice opinions about the races and drivers etc.

Coreysr.... I watched the race and they found out that a camera man was in the way, due to that nascar officials decided NOT to fine him. I was sweatin for a sec!

as I'm sure you saw from my original post, being the one who started this thread...I am a Roush fan all the way. So loving the wins so far, we shall see what happens this weekend but I don't forsee Jr. taking a win sorry
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

PIN/ID
    24426C48

I saw the camera man thing was actually wondering about the oil cap I think it was! No need to apologize Jr is due just when is the question it better be soon if he's gonna be the next cup champ!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

nelsong no está en línea Stack level 3
    This is a regular nascar race.

vrooooooooooom, lift foot, vroooooooooom lift foot, vrooooooom, lift foot.

Look ma' I can turn left!

3 more days, just 3 more days!!!

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    ^^ I should have known YOU would post in here sooner or later, I just can't believe it took you this long!
    I was supposed to watch something coming up wasn't I? I can't remember...oh well must not have been important
    Don't feed the Nelsong....he isn't a nascar fan....LMAO

PIN/ID
    24426C48
    Has anybody seen Carl? Carl Edwards, paging carl edwards! Oops I guess the PA system doesn't work in the GARAGE!! Lmao!! He was strong but kinda reminds me of last year! I think that race was horrible, stupid tires! If I wanted to watch dirt track I'd go to one! WooHoo go JR!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    The Vegas race Carl went to the back of the line for a penalty and still managed to win for the second time in a row. So this time he broke his car on purpose so that all the other drivers could catch up!

LMAAAAAAAO

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    My boy harvick sitting pretty at number 3 on the standings. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    My boy harvick sitting pretty at number 3 on the standings. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    well carl WAS #1 until that fine, he will catch up again...just letting you get your hopes up

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123