Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Kevin Harvick??!! I am SOOOOOO dissappointed Jonny :cry: What am I gonna do> I cannot ... Networking with PinStackers forum

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Re: NASCAR Woohoo!!

Advertisement

Kevin Harvick??!! I am SOOOOOO dissappointed Jonny :cry: What am I gonna do> I cannot believe what my ears are hearing...
    Is there No love in here for the Ford boys?
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

Quote Originally Posted by monica.simons View Post
    same goes for you liking Jr....ftttttt watch out cause it's gonna be dang close with Kenseth and the Roush boys right next to ya
    I guess I'll play nice with Jimmie and Gordon this year, they are Jr.'s teammates afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by monica.simons View Post
    Kevin Harvick??!! I am SOOOOOO dissappointed Jonny :cry: What am I gonna do> I cannot believe what my ears are hearing...
    Is there No love in here for the Ford boys?
    But no, no love for the Ford boys.

tj2311111 Guest

Nascar, are you serious Nascar. Lol.

I honestly dont like Nascar. I think it should be pulled from TV (at least Speed TV) and replaced by Rally/Road Racing/WRC ALMS/GT/Grand AM racing or more Formula 1. Its pretty pointless watching guys drive in a oval (only left turns) for laps, if you have any skill with a car you can do that. Now Formula 1 or Rally/Road Racing/WRC/ALMS/GT/Grand AM racing is much more difficult and really shows a drivers technique, talent, and overall skill.

I remember there was a petition going around to remove Nascar from the Speed Channel. I hope they do this and replace it with something like WRC/Rally/Road Racing or Formula 1.

Just my opinion. lol.

Anyway enjoy your Nascar season.
    Last edited by tj2311111; 02-13-2008 at 11:33 AM.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

I'm with you, team! Sorry Mon.
    Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23 View Post
    Nascar, are you serious Nascar. Lol.

I honestly dont like Nascar. I think it should be pulled from TV (at least Speed TV) and replaced by Rally/Road Racing/WRC ALMS/GT/Grand AM racing or more Formula 1. Its pretty pointless watching guys drive in a oval (only left turns) for laps, if you have any skill with a car you can do that. Now Formula 1 or Rally/Road Racing/WRC/ALMS/GT/Grand AM racing is much more difficult and really shows a drivers technique, talent, and overall skill.

I remember there was a petition going around to remove Nascar from the Speed Channel. I hope they do this and replace it with something like WRC/Rally/Road Racing or Formula 1.

Just my opinion. lol.

Anyway enjoy joy Nascar season.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

I'm a chevy man. Haha. Plus when I played football my number is 29. My birthday is on the 29th. When I ran track and played bball it was 29~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ASKME

well it's only been ONE race so far and the intimidator is LOOONG gone (may he RIP), Jack has been around with good drivers for a long time. With all the changes and the COT...Let's see what happens with the race tomorrow and from the 17th on out.
    Is anyone that has posted as big of a Nascar fan as I am, (obviously) and if so, is anyone in a fantasy league anywhere??

It is fun to pick on each other, and I'm sure not feelin much love right now but just remember to keep it clean
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

I'm a big fan. I attended the Vegas race in 2007. There is definitely nothing like seeing a race live. And I agree, it's all in good fun. I've done a few fantasy leagues. Will probably do it again this year.

granpagus no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2443A883

Yes, I am a big fan.
    Of the competition. However, imo, the cars are getting boring. At least in the moneyed series.
    My favorite all time was the Can-Am series. For the variety of cars.
    Every thing from big-block front engine rear-drive Cheetas to that crazy Jim Hall’s Chaparral’s (a vacuum cleaner?) to the series killing Porche turbos. Saw every race they ran at Riverside. A bunch of others too. Loved that track. :cry:
    But basically a lot of the road racing is single file.
    Roundy-round can be a lot of wheel to wheel (or fender to fender) - can’t see the fender in front – guy behind’s trying to crawl in the seat with you. Now try and make a pass. Especially short tracks.
    But have seen some boring oval races and some exciting road races.
    Love straight line too, land speed or quarter mile. And those big unlimited airplanes make the ground shake and my heart pound.
    Guess I just love roaring engines and burning fuel.
    Ventura opens March 8 and Irwindale March 22.
    Found the smilies

PIN/ID
    ASKME

Yeah WOOOHOOO alright! 5 of our Roush boys placed in the top 10 in the Busch race today! Yeah yeah Stewart won, but hey...at least it wasn't Earnhardt Jr. (Mr. Green , btw how's the ankle?)

If that's any indication for the points race tomorrow....well just watch ya self

PIN/ID
    ASKME

well The first points race of the season is over, and it was a good one! Only one of my boys placed in the top 10. For some reason Ragean seemed to think that he needed to take out Kenseth WTF?! But I'm happy cuz Jr. didn't win and neither did Stewart!!!!!!

smm115 no está en línea Stack level 1

that was some poor driving on Ragens part, he got a little loose but did have a nudge to help him take out Kenseth. It was a great race to watch (especially since stewart and kyle busch didn't win), but I'm still not happy about Montoya taking out Bowyer with 16 laps to go (I was excited about the prospect of Bowyer placing top 5 to start the year). It seems like hes willing to take out anyone and everyone who gets in his way which drives me absolutely nuts. Anyways, it seems like the new car style leads to a lot of parity among teams and hopefully some great finishes to some races if this was any indication of how the season will go.

Can't wait for the Richmond race in May, it will be my first race!

PIN/ID
    ASKME

In regards to taking out anyone and everyone.....seems alot like Stewart doesn't it? Oh...no wait...he he just hot headed, flies off the handles and never likes to take ownership for anything. Also I believe taking out anyone and everyone was how SR worked didn't he? Intimidator...helooooooooo

PIN/ID
    ASKME

well this has been an interseting race so far this evening. With THe crash in the beginning taking out Jr. And all the rain delays.....AHHHHHH let's get done with it allready! We still have to hold the Nationwide race yet.

coreysr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24426C48

First I'm a proud member of junior nation!! Glad he got away from the wicked step mother and now he finally has a team to work with!! Nascar officials should NOT have let that race start on sunday! When jr complains about a nascar decision it is pretty bad!! Anyway Vegas baby! Maybe jr will finally win a points race!! Oh by the way, are there really fords in nascar? Lmao~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ASKME

Ha ha very funny considering that MY boy took first place! So you and Green have nothing to laugh about . However, I do agree that they NEVER should have started that race. Rain delays, then starting the race having that crash and delaying it due to water seeping onto the track . Then making us wait until midnight (my time anyway) to tell us that they were postponing it until the next day...GRRR. That is what they should have done in the first place! IMO......... But you had better watch out for us Roush guys casue we're coming for ya! LMAO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast