Outlook was not syncing right so I re-configured the desk manager and now a lot ... Networking with PinStackers forum

emarse no está en línea Stack level 1

My outlook contacts have duplicated...Help

Advertisement

Outlook was not syncing right so I re-configured the desk manager and now a lot of my contacts have duplicated. No matter what I try I can't get it sraightened out between the PC and the Blackberry. Should I reset the blackberry and start all over?

Thank you

djunohoo no está en línea Stack level 2

Lightbulb Re: My outlook contacts have duplicated...Help

Quote Originally Posted by emarse View Post
    Outlook was not syncing right so I re-configured the desk manager and now a lot of my contacts have duplicated. No matter what I try I can't get it sraightened out between the PC and the Blackberry. Should I reset the blackberry and start all over?

Thank you
    I think have seen an option in there, somewhere around the "handheld wins/outlook wins", where if it finds a duplicate it will just make another instance of it instead of overwriting it, as long as you dont have anything saved to the local device theres no reason why you couldnt just wipe it and pull back down all the info. hope this helps...

nyydynasty no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: My outlook contacts have duplicated...Help

if you're blackberry has all updated contacts, just delete everything out of outlook and resync it.
    www.iamletired.com
    ...come one, come all....