Yeah you guessed it Ranx has once again came to the rescue. He's again taken ... Networking with PinStackers forum

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4

My knight in shining armor.........

Advertisement

Yeah you guessed it Ranx has once again came to the rescue. He's again taken it apon himself to help out a friend in need and thanks to him i'll be a proud Storm owner soon. I didn't even see the need to start this thread until OT's misfortune.

I offered him more time to ship the phones because he's been busy with the police etc yet he flat out refused and took the time out of his busy day to ship me the phones. This dude is such a great friend and all round great person in general and i just wanted to thank OT on the open forum. Although he kinda doesn't want all the praise i give him. Hahaha. Hey OT i know when you see this your gonna hit me up on Gtalk wondering why i did this again. Haha sorry dude
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Loooooooooooooolll !!!!!!!!! KEVIN!!!!!!!!! (all the facial expressions ive gone through reading this hahaha)

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Loooooooooooooolll !!!!!!!!! KEVIN!!!!!!!!! (all the facial expressions ive gone through reading this hahaha)
    LOL! The only way you can stop this is putting me on 'ignore' so you don't see my threads buddy
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Haha i know but i can only picture people's reactions : WHAT ? Another RANX thread ? Oh common now ENOUGH ! lol

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Well another day another story about Ranx....What else is new? Beginning to think that this guy is an attention seeker.....HAHAHA...kidding Ranx.

We all appreciate the wonderful thing that Ranx will do for fellow stackers and I am one of them. Ranx is someone that will think of others first before thinking of himself and we are grateful for all that he has done for me this place. WAY TO GO BUDDY!!!!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by krosli View Post
    Beginning to think that this guy is an attention seeker.....HAHAHA...kidding Ranx.
    I knoooooooow thats what im scared of lol :P I dont even ask for all this attention ... i should go hide behind a rock somewhere... *running to hide behind a rock somewhere*

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I can honestly say I haven't had much or many encounters with Ranx....but I must say that he seems like a down to earth...humble person willing to do what he can to help someone....a person willing to give you his last dollar if you needed it.....this is why I didn't even think twice about donating to his cause.....

Ranx....keep up the good work buddy....PinStack is a better place because of Stackers like you....
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

PIN/ID
    747101D2
    I knoooooooow thats what im scared of lol :P I dont even ask for all this attention ... i should go hide behind a rock somewhere... *running to hide behind a rock somewhere*
    You can run but you can't hide. Either way, you will be getting all the attention needed to get you your berry.

Quote Originally Posted by ice44 View Post
    I can honestly say I haven't had much or many encounters with Ranx....but I must say that he seems like a down to earth...humble person willing to do what he can to help someone....a person willing to give you his last dollar if you needed it.....this is why I didn't even think twice about donating to his cause.....

Ranx....keep up the good work buddy....PinStack is a better place because of Stackers like you....
    I have to agree with you 100%. It would be different if Ranx was not here.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Amen to that, Ice. And more than deserving of the praise and assistance your fellow Stackers have so graciously offered you, my friend!

You get out of life what you put into it, good or bad, and you, OT, are a good man!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    "To blush is to display redness in one's face; the term is usually used when the redness is a result of an emotional response, which could reflect embarrassment, shame, or modesty".

You guys are just too much but I guess in a time like this where I am definitely feeling down, ill take all the praise i get ... thank you all again SO much for the kind words and the support ... i dont know where id be mentally right now if it wasn't for Pinstack as I don't have any family around here.

PIN/ID
    747101D2
    "To blush is to display redness in one's face; the term is usually used when the redness is a result of an emotional response, which could reflect embarrassment, shame, or modesty".

You guys are just too much but I guess in a time like this where I am definitely feeling down, ill take all the praise i get ... thank you all again SO much for the kind words and the support ... i dont know where id be mentally right now if it wasn't for Pinstack as I don't have any family around here.
    We are all family here on PINSTACK!...That is what makes this community the best place.

PIN/ID
    AskMe