Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

yes if anyone wants more info on picture tag, plz PM me.. also jbean I ... Networking with PinStackers forum

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Advertisement

yes if anyone wants more info on picture tag, plz PM me.. also jbean I agree I have about 45 ppl that wanted to play that I have listed in my BB inder pic tag group and I know not everyone is responding!!
    Also to the OP of this thread, I HAD you on my BB messenger and DID talk to you..I lost ALL my contacts when I messed around with my BB. Couldn't remember everyone's user name or pin numbers..so I posted in regards to this. if I still show up on your BB I'm not ignoring you, you need to delete me then re add me..
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

big_attitude52 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2443d8c6
    I lost your pin.

daveyboi no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have 5 contacts, all of them I know personally. I tend not to PIN message random strangers or go PIN hunting like some people on message boards.
    Proud owner of a 8700g and a 8320

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I have people send me a request all the time, well sometimes lol then that's it half of them stay pending til I delete them

TroyL65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241D7FF7
    add me i talk haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12