Hey everybody! My name is Brittany and I LOVE my berry! I'm from Mississippi and ... Networking with PinStackers forum

payshuncezmom no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    247BAE7C

Mississippi BB Users!!!

Advertisement

Hey everybody! My name is Brittany and I LOVE my berry! I'm from Mississippi and proud of it! I have a beautiful 7 month old daughter who is my world. I'm also married to a wonderful man who keeps me laughing and taken care of. I love the internet and I love to text.Well, that's enough about me!

So, all my Mississippi BB users, introduce yourself and if yall wanna know anything else, just ask!

layedaway no está en línea Stack level 2
    i live in michigan now but i was raised in new albany ms. moved away last sept.

PIN/ID
    247BAE7C
    Quote Originally Posted by layedaway View Post
    i live in michigan now but i was raised in new albany ms. moved away last sept.
    Welcome! Mississippi born, Mississippi raised, Mississippian for life! You know you'll always be welcomed to come home, even if its just for a visit. I've moved away several times but I always come back home. Hell, I even moved to Montana a couple times! Well, hope you like it up there but don't forget to come back and visit family if you still have some down here.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hello...Mississippi here..long beach to be exact and love it. 26m not married..yet!...but hope soon..no kids just a 4 year old blue pit and a 10 week old new chinease crestid powderpuff puppy..its great! Glad to see other mississippi user...message me anytime!2427F917

PIN/ID
    247BAE7C
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Welcome pmarshall! I love pits and I'm gonna buy one in a couple months. I'm actually moving from Gulfport to southwest MS (brookhaven to be exact, its my hometown). After I get moved all the way and settled in, I wanna buy a pit unless a friend of mine's girl out gets pregnant by his boy, then I'll get a registered one for free! Free is always a good thing! I currently have a min. daschund named scooby doobie doo. Well, my pin is posted, feel free to BBM me if it says I'm available

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Haha yeh I love pits too..wonderful dogs when raised and breed right...I'm in gpt everryday...if u need help finding a pit from good breeder and awesome bloodline with no fighting let me know..but they won't be free lol I know someone who raises blues..blue brindle too..lol good to talk to u..