I am having significant problems with bb messenger on T-mobile in the uk.Until two weeks ... Networking with PinStackers forum

webcash no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2523669d

Messenger not working well on T-mobile UK

Advertisement

I am having significant problems with bb messenger on T-mobile in the uk.Until two weeks ago messenger had been rock steady and relaible.All of a sudden i cant get messages to go through.I message someone and the message then either goes to a circle or to a clock and never gets delivered.Then all of a sudden i may get one or maybe two messages from the other person who incidentally is also on t mobile uk.I have spoken to t mob extensively who tried to help but in reality tried to say its a phone feature not a network feature and therefore not really their problem.Is anyone else suffering from the same issues or has anyone got any sugestion as to how to resolve as it is driving me mad

Regards

Peter

benritmeyer no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: Messenger not working well on T-mobile UK

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~no I have a T-Mobile 8800 (I'm a BlackBerry® rep) and have no problems whatsoever. Try re-sending service books. Pin me if you need.

BBHewee no está en línea Stack level 2

Hi Webcash,

I am encountering very similar problems as well. On top of my Messenger working sporadically, I also get emails in and out very randomly, per my thread in the 8800 section of the forum (I can't post the URL because I'm a newbie).

I have run out of ideas on what to do.

Let me know how you get on.
    Dan

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

battery pull. see if that works.

I've tried all of that: battery pull, service book deletion and renewal, even change of handset.

issy2772001 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Hello Dan,

there is another thread you may like to read about t-mobile messenger issues in the uk. It was started also by webcash and it seems that a few of us have started encountering the same problems over the last 2 weeks. We hope to find as many people as possible all over the country to convince t-mobile that it is an issue for them to sort out. Look back through the posts and add your name to it. Hopefully, we can get this sorted.

Also, what area are you in Dan? we are having problems in Essex, London and Aberdeen.

Angelina

Thumbs up Re: Messenger not working well on T-mobile UK

Thanks Angelina,

I've posted in the other thread. Let's get this sorted!!!!

PIN/ID

Yes me too, tried everything that should have sorted it. It has to be a network problem. I have spoken to the bb rep and my phone stopped messaging as we were speaking. He said he hasnt heard of it before.

PIN/ID

I hope do, its very frustrating. I know Peter and he will drive t-mobile mad until they get it sorted. Just needed a bit more amunition really to prove to them that it may be their problem.

curtisjames no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Messenger not working well on T-mobile UK

Hi,

I have a pearl and an 8700 on T Mobile. Both of them started having this problem about a week ago. On sending a pin message, the clock appears, and after a while, the red cross shows up. It's the same with BBmessenger - clock appears, and gets stuck on that.

We also seem to be having problems with internet connection overall. I have never had any problems with gtalk or google maps, but since the pin problem, internet keeps dropping out, this also affects the browser. Even though I have GPRS showing, I have to turn wireless off then on, to get it to work again, and after a minute or two, it stops again.

I have spoken to various people at t Mobile - most helpful was Anthony, who tried deleting and re-sending service books - at the time this seemed to fix it, but within minutes the problem was back.

The general opionion at t mobile is that this isn't their problem. One cust service rep actually told me to call Blackberry in the states at my own expense, and also asked me to call her back if I found out what the problem was, so she could update their system. Pretty cheeky.

So, I'm now waiting for tomorrow to try and get through to someone who knows about Blackberry's at T Mobile.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

thanks

Curtis

webcash no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2523669d

Curtis,
    If you find my other thread problems in london and the south east you wil find two numbers that myself and bb have been given.It is essential that you quote these numbers as that will identify the same problem and speed up the resolution.They need to understand just how serious this is becoming

Peter

CocoB no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Messenger not working well on T-mobile UK

Hi all,

I have an 8310 with t mobile uk...their technical team has told me two different things...that they do and don't support bb messenger!!! I've been told to download the software from the bb website only to find that the device is unsupported..I have desktop manager v4.3 & handheld software of v4.2.2.176 I am unable to even download bb messenger....the messenger that came with the phone was constantly frozen...i couldn't receive or send msgs from/to contacts i've added...t mobile are being of no help at all...will a super smart pinstacker please step forward & help before i burst a blood vessel....
    Last edited by CocoB; 02-17-2008 at 05:55 PM. Reason: additional explanation