Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Originally Posted by spraissman DocGo If ePocrates used the memory card for the large amount ... Networking with PinStackers forum

DocGo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by spraissman View Post
    DocGo If ePocrates used the memory card for the large amount of data, would that be a solution?

Steve
    It probably would but right now, epocrates doesn't have that option.
    8900-user
    DocGo

PIN/ID
    PM me
    Quote Originally Posted by tgeekb View Post
    Haha. You're as bad as me going back and forth between different models. It drives me crazy! (I need some xanax )
    Hehehe...I know. But for me, the reason to switch was because my 8320 went kaput on me. Now that I have restored it back to life, I am using it instead of the Pearl.
    8900-user
    DocGo

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Hey Doc, do I have your Pearl PIN or your Curve PIN?
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

PIN/ID
    PM me
    Sent you an new invite...
    8900-user
    DocGo

herfigurefemale no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey medical people!

I just joined and found this thread searching... I'm a dietician who is JUST ABOUT to jump onto the blackberry bandwagon (see my first post here http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...716#post670716 )

Just wanted to make friends/say hello - I'm in the Buffalo area and am hoping this little device makes life easier (re: bmi/bmr/cal counts of foods) and am especially after a good herb/supplement/vitamin/mineral encyclopedia...

i haven't bought the 8120 yet, i'm still trying to completely verify this will work for all my needs....reviews/opinions/suggestions?

PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Quote Originally Posted by herfigurefemale View Post
    hey medical people!

I just joined and found this thread searching... I'm a dietician who is JUST ABOUT to jump onto the blackberry bandwagon (see my first post here http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...716#post670716 )

Just wanted to make friends/say hello - I'm in the Buffalo area and am hoping this little device makes life easier (re: bmi/bmr/cal counts of foods) and am especially after a good herb/supplement/vitamin/mineral encyclopedia...

i haven't bought the 8120 yet, i'm still trying to completely verify this will work for all my needs....reviews/opinions/suggestions?
    Welcome to Pinstack! I am also in the Buffalo area and love using my blackberry in the hospital and for personal use (I am a Manager on a med/surg floor). There is a program called mobipocket reader that you can purchase various medical books for. There are other programs others can tell you about. This is a great place for Blackberry information!

PIN/ID
    PM me
    Welcome, herfigurefemale. tgeekb is correct...about using mobipocket, and about this being a great place for BB information.
    Once you make the decision on getting the BB, feel free to post more questions about the device and how this can help you in your work.
    Cheers!
    8900-user
    DocGo

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    I deleted epocrates RX, OMG was it ever taking up waaay to much memory! And I have mobipocket reader also, LOVE it
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

spraissman no está en línea Stack level 1
    Monica
    Hi...what kind of performance improvement did you see after deleting epocrates.....

Steve

PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Did you find any Dietician friendly apps, herfigurefemale?

jmajluf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21ABC057
    I am an Internist that lives and works in Lima, Peru.
    I used to be a Palm addict until I laid my eyes on a BB and that was it!
    BB still has a long way to go but there are a few apps that run pretty good on BB:
    Skyscape (it stores the ebooks in the sd card so it doesnt consume memory)
    USBMIS has a few progs: Sanford Guide (which I also have), Current Medical Consult (which I didn't like), Tarascon (I haven't tried it)
    Epocrates (I have never been a fan of it)
    MerckMedicus: if you are a Licensed physician registration is free and the mobile version has Harrisons Answers on demand, a Drug book and labs book, and its all online (I use it a lot because my plan i unlimitted but I would understand if you have a limetted data plan...)
    I am currently working with a software developer to create a patient tracking app based on MS Access that would be completely syncable with the BB. Hopefully I will soon ask some of you guys for help with the beta

PIN/ID
    PM me
    jmajluf, I am very interested to test out your patient tracker app once it is available for testing.
    8900-user
    DocGo

pwaugh no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyRVC View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Welcome to pinstack!
    Down girl. (Just kidding) =)

pwaugh no está en línea Stack level 2
    If you MDs have an application you'd like to see developed, let me know because I'm just getting ready to pick my next project. =)

I've been developing avionics software, but I'm bored with planes and helicopters now.

rehrehgirl no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstackm)~i am a medic in Jacksonville, FL. I have the 8100. I use my BB everyday at work. I look up medical words and certain medications ppl use at home that I may not be familiar with. I also use my GPS since we don't have it in our rigs

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast