Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Hey, DocGo, are you still active on here? I'm right over the border in Western ... Networking with PinStackers forum

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

Re: Medical folks using BB...the doctor is IN!

Advertisement

Hey, DocGo, are you still active on here? I'm right over the border in Western NY. It would be interesting to chat sometime and compare health systems, etc.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

DocGo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me

Hey, I am still here in the BB world. I love the new free epocrates...finally, it became available for medical folks using the BB.
    8900-user
    DocGo

PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

Cool. I downloaded it a few days ago and it seems to be nice. I work at a desk now, not on the floor, but it will still be useful to double check orders. We need more medical apps for BB!

jasonbah no está en línea Stack level 1

hi im new to bb jus got a pearl
    im in medical school now 2nd year
    n e 1 hav any free books, dictionaries or anatomy flash cards for the bb pearl?
    that would be helpful
    thanks

Reesa23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    325FA8A8

Thanks for tipping me off to Epocrates version for Black Berry. I am a long time Palm user, in the process of switching over now. I still see a lot of nursing here at my hospital using the Palm Life Drives. I am currently going to school for Respiratory Therapy and have been working as a CNA for 15 years.
    Carrier: US Cellular
    NEW PIN # 312D19A4

PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

It seems that Palm and WM are still used by more people in the medical field, sort of old school. I think Blackberry would be wise to put more emphasis on medical applications. I have read a couple of articles on using Blackberries for COPD or Diabetic patients to keep track of numbers and send them to their physicians. There's a plethora of opportunities.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Hi all...I'm the Director of a 9-1-1 center for the 2nd largest EMS (ambulance) service in Texas. My BB is on and next to me 24 hours a day (except when my girlfriend makes me put it on silent...haha).

My BB allows me to stay connected to my office and know what is going on at all times. Being a hospital-based ambulance service, it is a very political arena so putting out fires as quickly as possible is a must so handling situations as they happen is necessary, especially when those dang Doctors are NEVER happy .

If you are in the public safety communications field or in the emergency medical field, add me to you BBM. My PIN is in my profile.

Stay safe and God Bless!!!
    Last edited by KalebsDad78; 01-20-2008 at 07:03 PM.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

PIN/ID
    PM me

I am like a virus in my workplace...I have influenced a few more of my collegues to switch to the berry. They all loved it! I wish ePocrates will come up with an external card friendly version...their app is such a memory hog at this time that I have to uninstall it and use LexiDrugs and Pepid instead.
    8900-user
    DocGo

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

anyone looking for med apps that is in the emergency field feel free to pin me. I had a treo for years but have had my BB since Oct. which gave me some time to surf and see what I could find and pull to my BB. EMT-I here, also work as CNA/HHA going to school for paramedic. pin in profile.

DocGo...do we already know each other??
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

PIN/ID
    PM me

Hiya Monica! Yes, we "met" via the BB messenger. I got quite a few Palm OS med apps as well. I still keep my old Treo 650 around somewhere (gave my Treo 680 to my younger sister when I officially switched over to the BB).
    8900-user
    DocGo

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

that's what I thought..different name on messenger...but when I saw where you were from....it just clicked.
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

PIN/ID
    PM me

Yeah, it's me...Tina Go...DocGo for Dr. Go.
    8900-user
    DocGo

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Hey DocGo it was nice chatting with you tonight, btw, I was a CNA for 13 years, then a therapy aide, then a medical scheduler for a radiology company.....but now I'm a bookbinder! I don't think I'll go back to medical work, my current business is much more flexible! But I still have great interest in the medical field and awe for the people dedicated to it!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

mykeandme no está en línea Stack level 2

Hi Guys! For a full line of medical programs check out SkyScape. They have alot of programs and most can be run using a Blackberry. Most of them are updated to the 2008 edition.

firegeek no está en línea Stack level 3

I am a firefighter/paramedic as well as a dispatcher. I am on most of the time. If you have any questions or would judt like to chat hit me up. My pin is in my profile.
    Firegeek......and crackberry addict

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast