Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

<----I work in the E.R. & also a OR Scrub Tech..... Welcome to Pinstack...... Networking with PinStackers forum

Vindicated no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Medical folks using BB...the doctor is IN!

Advertisement

<----I work in the E.R. & also a OR Scrub Tech..... Welcome to Pinstack...
    ...God Bless...
    ~Vindicated (8100)~

25 Male, Tennessee

You're more than welcome to PIN me Anytime..24066C00

sierrasmom97 no está en línea Stack level 2

I am a certfied medical coder..I code strictly for ER visits..does that count Welcome to Pinstack !!!

Cano no está en línea Stack level 3

Yep I work for the ER myself. I'm stuck on pm shifts and its slowly eating my life away... But I love helping people! So I guess I suck it up somehow! Lol welcome to Pinstack!

mrmoto no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32CA582C

I have 2 good friends that are doc that I have sold both 8703e to. They were both using the Treo 700wx I had sold them, up untill the recpetion went to pot they were happy. However they both now are crazy with them. There sending me bbm at all hours of the night! But its great, I love to see them happy and showing off there new toy. Even thought they have had them for a few months now! I dont know that they use them a lot for work other than there paging system and emails. I think a bit on the calender and fellow dr. They spend a hell of a lot of time bbm, pocket express, espn.com and sending me frwds of crazy emails....welcome

DocGo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me

I have since switched to an 8300. I am such a BB-enthusiast that I have convinced quite a handful of other docs in my hospital to use a BB instead of a Palm device.
    8900-user
    DocGo

mikegelf no está en línea Stack level 2

Can anyone recommend a *good* PDR type medication guide for the BB? Pharmacopeia isn't available for it.

Also, I'm only a lowly resident and would be willing to go half in if someone else would be interested in splitting a membership...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

teleberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F8AB7F

Quote Originally Posted by DocGo
    I have since switched to an 8300. I am such a BB-enthusiast that I have convinced quite a handful of other docs in my hospital to use a BB instead of a Palm device.
    Hey! I am a Neurologist in Denver. I love my pearl but can't say I use it much for medical purposes. It, like most cell phones, has spotty reception when I am in the hospital and in my office, I have constant access to my desktop and internet.

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Wow, thanks to our medical folks! Welcome to the stacks! I came from family of docs and rns.. And out of the 4 siblings, I'm the only one who's not into the field.. But I'm very proud of you guys! Thanks.

PIN/ID
    PM me

Quote Originally Posted by teleberry
    Hey! I am a Neurologist in Denver. I love my pearl but can't say I use it much for medical purposes. It, like most cell phones, has spotty reception when I am in the hospital and in my office, I have constant access to my desktop and internet.
    BBs are getting popular here in my hospital. Fortunately, our hospital is cellphone friendly (and Rogers has good and reliable service here in Toronto so good signal all over the hospital) and our IT department allows us to link up our hospital email to our BBs because of its reliability and security. I use it a lot for work because it frees me up from sitting in front of my desktop PC just to answer my work-related emails. I also use Lexi-Drugs as my drug database software which is a tremendous help in looking up right doses of medications especially in my pediatric patients. If there is a medical syndrome that I am not familiar with, I fire up my web browser to search for it.
    The BB is a part of my day-to-day activity.
    8900-user
    DocGo

angeleyes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404A818

Hey, just now seeing this post. I am a CNA, I'm working on getting into school for my RN. Have thought of gettin a medical degree, but I think I'll stick with being one of the eyes and ears of the docs. Y'all have a lot of stress on ya!

PIN/ID
    PM me

Welcome, Angel! Yeah, being a doc can be stressful but it is also rewarding.
    8900-user
    DocGo

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4

I am a travelling Radiologic Technologist specializing in CT and Management. I need my BB880 to keep up with my recruiters, schedules, and TeleNav to find things in my assignment area

PIN/ID
    PM me

Welcome, icancn2u. Thanks for dropping by this message thread.
    8900-user
    DocGo

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4

Doc, glad to meet ya. I am giving all the interns and residents crap. They are carrying there Palms, Blackjacks etc and I tell them get a real smart phone. LOL

PIN/ID
    PM me

Hahaha. I used to be a Treo user (flip-flop between Treo and BB8700). But the BB, especially the Pearl then the Curve really kept me in the BB camp for good.
    8900-user
    DocGo

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast