I'm a Marine and looking for ringtones and wallpaper for my 8703e Blackberry. I went ... Networking with PinStackers forum

RobM65 no está en línea Stack level 1

Marine Corp Ringtones / Wallpaper

Advertisement

I'm a Marine and looking for ringtones and wallpaper for my 8703e Blackberry. I went to mobile41 website, made a donation but cant seem to download anything. the instruction state to follow the instructions on the page but there are no instructions. Can someone help out? Thanks

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Marine Corp Ringtones / Wallpaper

Hello Rob and Welcome to the Stacks. Did you try accessing the site from your Blackberry browser? It should load right up for you there.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Marine Corp Ringtones / Wallpaper

Hi RobM65, welcome to pinstack.

I will be happy to help you, since I help mobile41.com, do not own it, but assist srl7741.

If you need to download ringers please visit the ringer in question from your BB browser and when you click the link the tune will play on your BB. From there you are able to save it to your BB.

As for images. Once you click the link for the image you can save it to your BB just like ringers.

If you have any questions about mobile41 please contact myself or stacker srl7741, and we will be glad to help you.

If you ever need to make a request you can gladly use the link in my signature as well.

ps, the donation is very appreciated.