If you play madden10 PS3 and want to join a good online franchise then welcome ... Networking with PinStackers forum

WHYZ no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    211063B8

Smile Madden 2010 PS3

Advertisement

If you play madden10 PS3 and want to join a good online franchise then welcome to the League of Honor. SEASON STARTS MONDAY SEPT. 14 2009. We play 1 game a day Mon-Fri. We advance the week daily at or around 4am est to give all players time enough to get their game in. The Honor comes in playing the game true to the NFL. Those with no honor usually quit or cheat to obtain victories. NOT HERE! If you cant take your L like a man then we are not the online franchise for you. We anticipate that it will take between 8 to 10 months to do all 10 years, so if you dont have the dedication then we are not the online franchise for you. If this is right up your alley then please join us. We use FaceBook get league info, schedule games,make suggestions & get to know one another ect... We chose facebook because its practical and accessible from various devices (pc-phone-ps3) and its free. EA gave us little to work with so i found a way to make it as simple and fair as possible. There are absences rules posted on FB, you may want to check them before you join us. As you join please state your psn name age and what team you own. "Good luck to all owners"

Commissioner
    W-H-Y-Z

-http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=132372018910
    -search Franchise (madden) League of Honor
    -i cant sign you up - you have to join yourself (FB and on Madden)
    -SEASON STARTS MONDAY SEPT. 14 2009
    -any questions my BB pin is 211063B8
    Last edited by WHYZ; 09-14-2009 at 07:23 PM.