I cannot remember my blackberry password how do I get it back?... Networking with PinStackers forum

Stephhill no está en línea Stack level 1

Lost blackberry password how do i get it back?

Advertisement

I cannot remember my blackberry password how do I get it back?

PIN/ID
    Apple
    sucks, I'll give your thread a bump

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

You will have to remember it. There's nothing that anybody can do to hello you, sorrry.

If you enter the wrong password ten times your device will do a security wipe, erasing all your data and applications. If you've done regular backups, you can restore everything from a backup. Otherwise I'm afraid you're out of luck.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Darn autocorrect. That was supposed to be "to help you.".

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    This is where one wishes there was a hack for the BB tough security. I think that if you have a BES phone your company IT may be able to help you, but I am not sure, but if you are on BIS then you are stuck. I can see where it's good that the password cannot be broken, but then again it would be nice to have password hints and a secure method to reset it. I hope you have your device backed up.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2