Alright here's the deal. I have this bbm friend, and she was super awesome! Thing ... Networking with PinStackers forum

picko23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31AE3BD5

Looking for someone. I need everybodys help! Please

Advertisement

Alright here's the deal. I have this bbm friend, and she was super awesome! Thing is, some jerk face decided to send my laptop a virus! So when I tried backing up my new phone(old one got wet) I couldn't find any of my bb things! So here I am, looking for my friend.
    I looked for her everywhere on pinstack, and a couple other sites.
    Her display name is "Nis" well at least it was. Not sure if its the same still.
    She's from new york. She's about 27. She's from panama if I remember. she works for verizon.
    That's pretty much it.
    Hopefully someone can help me find her...
    30B596CA this is my pin if you find her, ask her to add me... Or I would really be greatfull if I could have hers. thanks...
    -peeks.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

picko23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31AE3BD5
    Sorry I meant, she's in new york, and from panama
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Not to beat a dead horse but, get a AV program. Onother thing is only open emails from people you know and if they are sending attachemnts, make sure you are expecting them before you open them.
    I do not have her on my BBM so sorry, just get a good AV program to aleviate this.
    Last edited by MWPatterson; 09-05-2009 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Typos, ;ate night working

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Possibly this person?

"Norma I. Santana" <NIS@verizon.com>
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)