Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I've dropped 26 lbs through eating clean and weight watchers and still have a few ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!

Advertisement

I've dropped 26 lbs through eating clean and weight watchers and still have a few more to go. So the more support the merrier.

cupiecat no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245061B0
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Congrats to you!! Awesome job. Keep up the good work.. :-)

TroyL65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241D7FF7
    I'm a type 2 diabetic 24 male and I as put on some new meds and they said a side affect is you can loose weight how's that a bad side affect? Lol anyway I lost 10 lbs on it so far.

BasquiatsBabe no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2423DBFF

Kewl

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked Out View Post
    I've dropped 26 lbs through eating clean and weight watchers and still have a few more to go. So the more support the merrier.

CONGRATS!!

I remember that feeling,lol. I gained like 15-20 pds from stress eating bet last summer and Feb of this year. I'm back at the gym and am trying to shed those pds. Wish me luck!

PIN Me anytime.
    Fortune Favors the BOLD

contractorswife no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hey everyone! Well I am a mother of two girls and been trying to lose the weight since I had my last one about two years ago. What didn't help was not losing the weight from the first child first. I have tried every diet and nothing worked until my hubby told me about an all natural weight loss pill called C-Less. I have been taking it for 3 and 1/2 months and as lost a lot of weight. I started at 260lbs and now at 225lbs. I am getting closer to my goal. I am getting happier and happier every day. So wish me luck and if anyone needs someone to talk to pin me. pin:31838356

PrissyPJ no está en línea Stack level 1
    Would love to join for the support. My PIN is 24313811 - Thanks,

jenn005 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2443F3DE
    Quote Originally Posted by MZ831 View Post
    i bought a nintendo wii and i am loven it i hate dieting too but this is gettin me goin the right path of losen weight u all should try it
    Are you still liking the Wii Fit? Do you get fairly good exercise with it? I'm just afraid after doing it for a week I'd get bored...

Jenn
    Is it time for cocktails yet?

jenn005 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2443F3DE
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyL65 View Post
    I'm a type 2 diabetic 24 male and I as put on some new meds and they said a side affect is you can loose weight how's that a bad side affect? Lol anyway I lost 10 lbs on it so far.

Take it anyway you can get it Troy!
    Is it time for cocktails yet?

MZ831 no está en línea Stack level 2
    my fat arse cant fit on a bike its uncomfortable to be on one i wish there was aapp program free that is like apedomter for our bb8320s

the wii fit gets boren i thought i would like it it is so boren(sorry)

Concept Guest
    I've heard the cookie diet works great. But I'll be damned if those cookies aren't expensive as hell. Something like $50 a week plus the doctor visits. Anyone from AZ, Colorado springs, or Portland should know about Johnjay from the morning radio show. He's dropped about 100lbs over the last year from the cookie diet. He was also doing the bikram yoga (hot yoga) to help in his weight loss.

I'd love to do it but I don't know if I could swing $200 on cookies. I'd love to get down to around 200lbs.

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    I'm a certified A.C.S.M health and fitness instructor feel free to pin me if you think you need help or have any questions. (Free of course) PIN 204CCD77

is there such a program tha u can use on the bb like a pedomter (free) app?

Concept Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MZ831 View Post
    is there such a program tha u can use on the bb like a pedomter (free) app?
    Just get the Nike+ wristband. I got it about 2 months ago and I love it. I know its not 100% accurate but it is a nice way to track your runs. I used to chart all my runs in excel but this Nike+ thing is 100x's easier. I recently ran 3 miles in 24:07 which is faster than I could run the same route 7 years ago when I was younger, 20lbs lighter and supposedly in better shape.

comegetme no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am a mother of two young boys(2 and 7 weeks) I am starting to go to the gym and trying to lose quite a bit of weight! More than anything I just want to be healthy but weight loss and improving my self body imagine would be great! anywho, I am doing the lean cuisine meals for dinner and thinking about doing the Alli pill. Not sure yet though! You all are welcome to pin me anytime. 31AC655A

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast