Hey whats up? My name is Johnny Brasco. I am a producer in New Orleans, ... Networking with PinStackers forum

muzart no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    243FE46B

Thumbs up Looking to chat especially with people that do music or in the music biz

Advertisement

Hey whats up? My name is Johnny Brasco. I am a producer in New Orleans, LA. I'm new to the blackberry and I'm tryin to meet new people to chat with while I am at work. If you do music or are in the music biz, I would especially like to chat with ya.

My PIN # is 400F479B

berry24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Re: Looking to chat especially with people that do music or in the music biz

hey Johnny Brasco, my name's e.porter, music producer from new jersey. i'm in the studio every chance i get, my pin is 23E0373E get at me.

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5

What's up?

D. Tole from Oakland, Ca...I'm in the music biz...I produce and sing...

Hit me up...
    D-Tole

howdini no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EBDAC5

Heya Johnny,

My name's Howard Rappaport, mastering engineer, FOH engineer, guitar/lap steel player, singer/songwriter. Brooklyn/NYC based.

Did you know Danny Kadar when he was living in NO? He had a studio down there; he's a friend of mine from Sony Music Studios, where we both worked in the mid-late 90's.

I'm deeply sorry about your beautiful city...I hope it comes back strong.

Peace,

-how
    PIN#23EBDAC5

CallMeDanny no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    40168A47

Danny Mac out of Las Vegas, Nevada. I don't know if my PIN is working but go ahead and try to hit me up. I'm a producer, composer, engineer, artist, songwriter, basically jack of all trades in the hip hop music game.

thisisit2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello everyone my name is Ken Rose and i am in the music Biz also i would like to turn you guys on to Burnlounge and since i am a retailor i would like to set everyone up with a free Burnpage so that you can make some money Burnlounge is 1.0 now and 2.0 will be released any day now. 3.0 will be for phones check out web site below for every person thatcontacts me i will give free burnpage as soon as 2.0 comes out get at me.

also artist make $6.50 per cd sold and 75 cents per track and 20% off all items sold from your web site if you are retailor.

[FONT=Arial]go to this link to see other investors and retailors and the new 2.0 that will be out in less than 30 days groupwtb.com Here is a link direct to my Burnlounge. secondcityburn.com[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]also thisisit.downloadsuccess.net for information by video.

muzart no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    243FE46B

cool cool thanks everyone for responding. STill lookin for more people involved in music. Hit me up new pin# 401b69d9

Also check out www.myspace.com/mrbrasco
    Last edited by muzart; 04-28-2007 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Automerged.

crystalized no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

Hey everyone... thought I'd post my lil piece here... I'm BIG into music...
    make my own trance/ambient creations, but pretty much into everything.
    Also went to school for music.

Music Lovers... Add my pin: 23D730E8
    & Check out myspace: www.myspace.com/illusiveongaku

bigmace3000 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22AE5DFF

bigmace300,hip hop and r&b,up and coming dj...

PIN is in my profile

Peace
    The crime is undetectable by the feds cause in the minds of our kids is where the track is...and music is potent and straight to the soul...so its much more addictive than crack is!!!