Just a thought: BlackBerry Messenger is a pretty nice app. Much more elegant than text ... Networking with PinStackers forum

ByteTheApple no está en línea Stack level 2

(List your PIN?) Absolutly Useless Topic About BlackBerry Messenger

Advertisement

Just a thought: BlackBerry Messenger is a pretty nice app. Much more elegant than text messaging. Problem is, many of us private folks who purchase Blackberrys ourselves don't know others that use Blackberrys, therefor we can't make use of that neat little program. I have a friend in Sweden that needed a phone, so I sent them a BB Pearl! Maybe we should start a thread for people that are interested in having their PINs added to a "Pinstackers" group in everybodys BB Messenger. Just a thought.

Dafodyll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Re: (List your PIN?) Absolutly Useless Topic About BlackBerry Messenger

Quote Originally Posted by ByteTheApple
    Just a thought: BlackBerry Messenger is a pretty nice app. Much more elegant than text messaging. Problem is, many of us private folks who purchase Blackberrys ourselves don't know others that use Blackberrys, therefor we can't make use of that neat little program. I have a friend in Sweden that needed a phone, so I sent them a BB Pearl! Maybe we should start a thread for people that are interested in having their PINs added to a "Pinstackers" group in everybodys BB Messenger. Just a thought.
    Try this

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._list_2_a.html

Cheers
    Yes...the BB must have been created and bestowed upon
    us by the Almighty Himself because it is amazingly
    wonderful in all that it does to divert and entertain {LavaGirl}

the hippie no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

or this http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...s_example.html
    its a fun game we came up with picture tag
    Last edited by the hippie; 07-20-2007 at 10:48 PM.

highway225 no está en línea Stack level 1

25/m/al pin:23f884fa

mrblackberry64 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2423A97D

Check the forums there's thousands of pins all over the place from people all around the world.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

Kinda funny, I was going to send you a PIN, but when I checked your profile, low and behold there was no PIN, so perhaps you can use mine and PIN Request me, I'm in NY and would like to PIN Folks all over the world as well...