Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I know that myself and several of you other Berry Users have a hard time ... Networking with PinStackers forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Lets WORKOUT!!!!

Advertisement

I know that myself and several of you other Berry Users have a hard time finding time to go to the gym (hey, I average twice a week...I figure that's better than nothing!)...

I was looking to find a site that would have workout videos to put on the blackberry so I can work out at home or on a set...well here's what I found
    http://download.womenshealthmag.com/...gory_Code=shop

And while the videos do work on the BB...you have to pay for it!

I am thinking about opening a YouTube account where us berry users can MAKE our own work out clips---1min-10min of easy quick workouts that can be done on the go!!!

Since the YouTube videos DO work on the blackberry it would be AWESOME to have these little videos handy!

And you gym-gurus....you can record videos of workouts to do AT the gym!!! I know I for one feel VERY limited at the gym...I dont really know what workouts to do....and I feel like a DORK reading the instructions while these huge muscle men just hop on a machine, throw on 130 lbs (That's more than I weigh! So yeah, I feel weak throwing on 30lbs!)....and go to their workout....

So...what do you all think????

If you are interested, let me know and I will create a public YouTube account so we can view the videos, maybe download them (if youtube will allow that?) and we can all throw up our videos!!!!
    Last edited by ItsNowOrNever; 12-10-2008 at 03:02 PM.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3
    For downloading videos off of youtube it is best to use Firefox and download an app for it called video downloader. It allows you to pull videos off of sites like youtube.

PIN/ID
    Sweet!!! Will everyone have to use firefox???
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    www.keepvid.com works for IE7
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

PIN/ID
    Sweet! Thanks!!! I take it both you guys are gonna get sweaty and show us some moves??? LOL!

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    I know that myself and several of you other Berry Users have a hard time finding time to go to the gym (hey, I average twice a week...I figure that's better than nothing!)...

I was looking to find a site that would have workout videos to put on the blackberry so I can work out at home or on a set...well here's what I found
    http://download.womenshealthmag.com/...gory_Code=shop

And while the videos do work on the BB...you have to pay for it!

I am thinking about opening a YouTube account where us berry users can MAKE our own work out clips---1min-10min of easy quick workouts that can be done on the go!!!

Since the YouTube videos DO work on the blackberry it would be AWESOME to have these little videos handy!

And you gym-gurus....you can record videos of workouts to do AT the gym!!! I know I for one feel VERY limited at the gym...I dont really know what workouts to do....and I feel like a DORK reading the instructions while these huge muscle men just hop on a machine, throw on 130 lbs (That's more than I weigh! So yeah, I feel weak throwing on 30lbs!)....and go to their workout....

So...what do you all think????

If you are interested, let me know and I will create a public YouTube account so we can view the videos, maybe download them (if youtube will allow that?) and we can all throw up our videos!!!!
    i feel ya, i was hoping for something similiar since i just started my gym membership about 2 months ago. i feel "lost" at the gym and wish there were videos of what workouts benefit what part of the body...

another option would be, to round up as many videos as we can find, and have someone (i can volunteer) encode them in a playable format for storm/bold/curve/etc

or we could just do one format we KNOW would work on all models

PIN/ID
    My only worry about taking other videos is that someone will see it and pitch a coniption...if it's their work, it's their work, we can't take it and convert it.

That, and I think it would be more empowering to have videos for stackers made BY stackers...and if we have questions...well, we know who made it, we can just ask them!

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    You might want to check out the Menshealth site. There is an icon for the BB. New stuff every day. No videos, but great descriptions.

http://mobile.menshealth.com/html_article.php?CALL_URL=article.do%3Fsite%3DMens Health%26channel%3Dguy.wisdom%26category%3Dhowto.g uides%26conitem%3Db27387a40cee6110VgnVCM1000001328 1eac____

PIN/ID
    Yeah...I was checking out womens health...I need videos to show me...I'm slow like that! LOL!

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Sweet! Thanks!!! I take it both you guys are gonna get sweaty and show us some moves??? LOL!
    Lol! Um..... I myself pass on workout videos. Not for me. I guess neither is the gym. Too much to do. I guess throwing luggage at the airport in 10 degrees and snow will have to do for me. haha

PIN/ID
    LOL...that's a workout in and of itself! LOL!

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I would also try using savevid.com to download youtube videos. It will automatically download into a mp4 file and I use Total video converter to resize it so it will work on my Bold.

KyleBuch no está en línea Stack level 2
    If your looking for a good workout regiment, your only option is crossfit.com
    Hands down the most complete and comprehensive work out information you will find.... And its free! New workouts posted daily.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ironman24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3198AA34
    Crossfit is a great website for anyone looking to get in shape. Beginners can start slow and they have a great Q and A section. you can view the website from your BB but u cannot watch the videos, or at least i cant. Very intense workouts that are not very time consuming and not really alot of gym equiptment used for most workouts.

mrstaccs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303683c8
    Just wondering if anyone has tried either the p90x workout or the iron gym? Wanna know if really worth it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast