Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Good posts guys! Also of course if the party is attempting to profit from unauthorized ... Networking with PinStackers forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Advertisement

Good posts guys! Also of course if the party is attempting to profit from unauthorized use of the material, I'm assuming.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    But still in that fact, all you need to do is the credit the source youre getting the info from. Thats where people get into trouble, they dont give credit to the people and they get pissed about it.
    exactly

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    I still need to know if I can do this from my phone. Is it just like what I'm doing now, or is there more detail that has to be put into it?
    You can do it from your phone if you use it in full site mode. It's much easier to do it from your PC though, because you would need to zoom in and out. Tap on the Home tab. Tap on the section it is in regards to, then tap on Create New Article in the top right corner. If you want your name on it, then you check the published option in the right pane. Fill in your title, and then fill in your article. Make sure you credit your source and you can also link to it for (Read More) option. When your finished, you tap on the Apply button in the upper right hand corner. Your post may be auto moderated, then a Mod will have to approve it.

Now, lets see your NEWS
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 09-19-2010 at 01:02 AM.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Wow! I think I might be doing it from my PC if I start. Sounds like too much trouble to do it from my phone, although I do everything else on here. Lol.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12