hi im trying to download the java loader so i can turn my Blackberry into ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Rosie730 no está en línea Stack level 1

Java loader

Advertisement

hi im trying to download the java loader so i can turn my Blackberry into a modum..Tryin to do this all night so irritating ehh downloaded the hand held maneger then the desktop software ...now i need this java loader..so if anyone has a link id appreciate it..Sorry for my spelling im tired and writing fast lol

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Desktop Manager 6 should be a complete download and installation. With DM6, it provides built in tethering functionality (provided your carrier supports it) with a simple wizard. If your carrier is not on the list it does provide an option for creating a custom profile to use for the connection that you can then save and use as default.

Zo

Rosie730 no está en línea Stack level 1

I think i did that lol

I am sooooo computor illiterate ..Can you please send me a link..i downloaded the new blackberry desktop 6.0 thing ..i think im having a problem with my usb.. keeps saying somthing about my USB port not being recognized by my computor..I got this USB port from a friend with no instructions or software so i looked up the serial numbers and its a HTC touch Diamond??? lol So i guess i need to download an update for this USB port... now the fun begins..where do i find that at? ohh and also everytime i get a lil somewhat progress i get kicked off the ****in internet and have to reset my access point,the main reason why im trying to turn my damn phone into a modum