Ok so I was so excited, I got my first blackberry in the mail today... ... Networking with PinStackers forum

jacobs8155 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Issues with used 7280

Advertisement

Ok so I was so excited, I got my first blackberry in the mail today... I bought it on ebay to see if I would like it enough to spend a lot of money on the upgraded version and to get used to it... But I can't get it to turn on and when I plug it in to charge it (I tried wall, car, and computer charging) the red LED lights up for about 3 seconds and goes out... On the cpu it made the connecting sound and disconnecting sound within 3 seconds so I assume it is just rejecting the charge for some reason. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know, I hope I didn't buy a piece of junk. The company has a guarantee policy and said it was tested and worked fine.

Thanks

Stacy

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Hmmm Stacy this does not sound good. To make sure it's a working device, charge it for an hour max. Then unplug it, take out the battery, put it back in and then report what happens here.

williamlc21 no está en línea Stack Lead
    Sounds like a bad battery or connection, might need to try a different battery.
    "I'm the best there is. And even if you beat me, I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson(The Hustler)

jacobs8155 no está en línea Stack level 1

It just won't charge

I am thinking it is the battery because it will not even begin to charge. It disconnects itself from the charger after about 3 seconds... I am going to try a different battery and if that works then I will keep it otherwise I am sending it back for my refund... it also said it was unlocked on the ebay listing... not so much. Anyone know a reputable place to unlock a 7280??

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobs8155
    Anyone know a reputable place to unlock a 7280??
    Bionic Wirless

See:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._wireless.html