Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Does anyones spouse get mad when ya'll tell them they need to get a berry? ... Networking with PinStackers forum

mrstaccs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303683c8

Advertisement

Does anyones spouse get mad when ya'll tell them they need to get a berry? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sharky147 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I agree with everyone else. Get her one too. Me and my man both have one and it's nice to be abe to talk about apps or rongtones or even make themes and show eachother. Can be extra bonding, something in common. LOL.

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    I had the same problem. Having three BB's for different companies and personal use, I am alwaays texting, pinning, and surfing.

The wife never accused me of cheating on her, but she did get to calling my BB's my mistresses.

So, I finally convinced her to get a Pearl....

Now I have to hire someone to cook and clean the house.... I can't get her off her blessed BB long enough to even let HER dogs out!!
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    I think it's unanimous... Get her a blackberry! Then you'll think she's cheating LOL. Just playing!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    You have to be careful though because if you buy her one that is better than the one you have. You may be the jealous one.

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    very good point^^^ jealousy is way more powerful than cheating.

if you can use it as a bonding thing then she will enjoy it. i know that it kinda worked that way when i got my mom a curve and told my dad to show her how it works. now thats how they stay in contact and its nice to see them communicating more. besides it get me off the hook when i come home texting 90 words/sec. haha

phiv5e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    217F515F
    Quote Originally Posted by jessie0179 View Post
    yeah! i think that i would do that to my husband.... he thinks i am cheating on him because i always plays with my bb....hehehehehehe i said!!! yeah i am cheating on you with mr. pinstack.....LOL
    OMG... Jessie thats the funniest sh*t ever...

phiv5e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    217F515F
    Oh yeah ... By the way just get her a blackberry... LOL!! Like your haven't heard that before...

staytru no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    248c5f2c
    Lol thanks for ur input guys, since she's with sprint I got her the 8350 bcuz she was complaining she wants wi-fi, lol, not so good so far, now I hardly get any attention, lol I guess I see where she's coming from, but she's loving it and she'll def join the stacks wen she gets used to the setup, thanks again stackers, keep it stacked ya digg

«~The Chosen One~»™

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f
    My mom used to rag on my dad all day about being on his BB, even though it essentially paid the bills. Then he got her a curve. She is literally on it 24/7, now he makes fun of her about it. She sits there going through her silly 5% off coupon emails but she loves it!

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerjoe View Post
    ^^^^^
    That's what I did. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    me too lol
    TMO:MYTOUCH 3G SLIDE
    ROM:SlideMeRoot5r1
    KERNEL:2.6.29-5F8ED14

logical no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    supposedly i am always getting or sending text msgs , so know when wifey asks who i'm texting i just show her the screen usaually its some random website , google, or dictionary site . little does she know i have her a pink bb under the tree , she will be addicted after a month of me schooling her to this lifestyle

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'm still single but it's my MOM who I'm about to get a BlackBerry for because she's always telling me to put my phone down. In the end, I have to show her how to do everything on her phone and help her choose a phone when hers malfunctions.

AfraDZak no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31AFE18E
    From someone with experience with this, show her what you're doing. Educate her about the stacks. Don't let her think ýou're hiding anything from her. I know you shouldn't have to defend your self when your innocent but what harm is there in getting her involved enough to erase any doubt she may have. When I started using the stacks a lot, my husband started asking who the hell I was talking to. Then he started wuestioning everything I was doing on here. So I showed him. Now he has no more questions. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    I don't consider online relationships like cheating... Unless they meet and actually have something face to face. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast