This has probably already been covered but I was reading on an RSS feed that ... Networking with PinStackers forum

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Thumbs up iPhone prices!!!

Advertisement

This has probably already been covered but I was reading on an RSS feed that the iphone is expected to be 2 different sizes. The first is a 4GB one which is selling for $499.99 and then the second one which is a 8GB one selling for $599.99. Now to me that is insane. A phone for 600 dollars. I thought I was crazy when I bought the pearl for 300 but wow!!! 600 dollars is a lot of money. You can buy a PS3 for that price. That may not be as suprising to some of you but that just blew my mind when I read it. Haven't and probably never will pay that much for a phone so I'm not sure how many crazy people want and are going to buy this phone. I guess we'll see when it actually releases how much money they are going to make off of this phone. Its still crazy though, $600!!!! WOW!!!

Feel free to post what you think about this subject. The doors are open to any comments,

COJO 24

jbj9871 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: iPhone prices!!!

over priced apple never fails to charge triple the value of a product.i would rather spend 600$ on a dell laptop

ScSpeedy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3034c66d

After consumer rush to buy the phone and then see a decline in sales after a few months the price is going to drop. Cell phone price usually don't stay to high for to long; in my opinion.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

COJO buddy, welcome to being a phone w***e.
    I have paid a ton of money to have the coolest phone out!
    highest yet was a verizon, model forgotten not a big deal, paid 650.00. had it for 4 months then dumped verizon for cingular.
    figure that out?
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

now i"m with tmo for the pearl, but BB is now an addiction! no going back!!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

That's pretty crazy cp6169, I would probably do the do the same thing though that you did if I had the money but I don't and most people don't like to spend their money all on just a phone so I'm kind of sitting on the fence. I would if I could I guess you could say. But for now no way I would spend that much money on a phone.

COJO 24

pthomas11 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d70f0b

I think that the ipods are worth the price. But I don't use them that much. I don't have the chance to listen to music all day. I would never pay that amount for a cell phone, let alone a cell phone that doesn't have push email.

Way to go apple...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~