Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By VZDubtk

tell us what you like and don't like and what topics you like and do ... Networking with PinStackers forum

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5

Introduce yourself again, help fellow stackers better understand you.

Advertisement

tell us what you like and don't like and what topics you like and do not like to talk about and if you can take jokes or do you take it serious, also mention where you aim to be in life.

the purpose of this thread is so that new members can understand old members better.

Please participate

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B179 Safari/7534.48.3)

I like everything, I'm not picky. Jokes I can dish them and take them. Lol. Aim to be in life? Go as far as I can in life.
    KTW likes this.
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

KTW
    I don't believe we have met before. nice to meet you I'll see you around

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B179 Safari/7534.48.3)

Nope probably not. Been here a long time just been awhile since I last posted.
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Well I can introduce myself but it wouldn't help understanding me as it is rare I understand myself . I have been around a while, worked in the oil business for over 40 years, lived in many different countries and visited many more, currently living in Canada, love different types of cuisine particularly hot foods. Been working on computers since the early '70's, my first cell phone was one of the bricks, bit of a BB fan since I like keypads, and don't tend to watch movies or play games on the phone. I enjoy a good laugh, and try to bring humor in if I can Happy to talk on any subject, life is to short to restrict yourself
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

KTW
    70 s...did they not only have overgrown calculators ?

I noticed that on your avatar you have a rock viler if I'm not mistaken, is he yours ?

I'd assume you like dogs ? are you a major animal lover ?

ignore the question if you want to but just wondering

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ^^^Yes I have a couple of dogs one of them is the rottweiler in the picture, she is 7 yrs old and a very faithful puppy. I love animals go for long hikes with the dogs.

Computers in the 70s took up the room the ones I worked on were 96 bit words, with lots of tape drives and a RAD (rapid access drum), pretty impressive for the time, lots of flashing lights input by cards and paper tapes
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

iNurse no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by VZDubtk View Post
    Welcme back!!
    :) iNurse :)

5starrose no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi to all i am new here.