Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I see a few people posting links. Is anyone actually using the service providers?... Networking with PinStackers forum

Garrison no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DA5687

Re: Insurance???

Advertisement

I see a few people posting links. Is anyone actually using the service providers?
    Have you seen my stapler?

digitalslack no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23D1981A

insurances are useless until you need them. has anyone actaully made a claim? could someone post a link if they recommend the company?

racinrocker no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    24b4c6de

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i got full coverage on mine. Theft,vandalism,fire,flood, uninsuranced collision(incase I'm somewhere and another bb crashes into mine) lol. The works

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I think Cingular not insuring a phone is insane I'm with sprint and they use unsure my Phone through lockline the whole reason I got a blackberry was because my last phone wasn't insured and my fiance broke it. With a price tag of $480 I'm not rice enough to come out of pocket for a phone on the humble.

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I think Cingular not insuring a phone is insane I'm with sprint and they use unsure my Phone through lockline the whole reason I got a blackberry was because my last phone wasn't insured and my fiance broke it. With a price tag of $480 I'm not rich enough to come out of pocket for a phone on the humble.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

I have been using Safeware to insure my laptops and cellphones for the last five years. I have had one laptop stolen at the airport and one cell phone that I dropped in the pool and ruined.
    I just paid $25.00 to insure my new BlackBerry, and there is NO deductible. If anything happens they replace it with a new one.
    When my Laptop was stolen same thing. They sent me a check for the full replacement (NEW) value. Again No Deductible.
    Why pay from 4.95 per month to 9.95 per month to your carrier when this full coverage, no deductible plan is so inexpensive!

Also when it comes time to file a claim they are really nice and there is no hassle. Each of my two claims were settled and I was paid in just 3 days!

I do not work for them just a satisfied customer.
    Check it out: http://www.safeware.com/index.php

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12