This may or may not go over at all but I figured why not give ... Networking with PinStackers forum

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Inauguration 2009

Advertisement

This may or may not go over at all but I figured why not give it a try....

In 4 days history will be made and no matter how anyone feels about it, it is still history. I thought it would be cool if anyone living in Washington DC or anyone who will be at the inauguration, be it front row or on the mall could post pics and their views of the event to share with fellow stackers. We all know it will be all over facebook, myspace, twitter and every where else so why not have a place for stackers to share their view of history as well. I hope someone agrees with the idea and will be there to share. I just think it would be cool!

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    I wish I can be there

Go Obama!

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Who cares if it doesnt go over well. Its still history! Everyone who is anti obama are allowed too. Doesnt change the fact that history will be made!
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
    BlackberryOS
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Blackberry Storm 9530

Blackberry Curve 8520
    Blackberry Curve 8320

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3
    I will be one of the 8000 cops there. Ill definately take some pics and post them.not sure where our assignment will be, but hopefully in a good spot ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8cop View Post
    I will be one of the 8000 cops there. Ill definately take some pics and post them.not sure where our assignment will be, but hopefully in a good spot ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Good Look!!! Maybe I can use them for my history classes ! With your permission of course
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by ryfoster View Post
    Good Look!!! Maybe I can use them for my history classes ! With your permission of course
    ry, If you need "pics for history class" you'll have lots of opportunity from the internet and TV broadcasts.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Good point J...i was assuming that gr8cop would hopefully get a nice "up close" and personal duty assignment....but i'm not gonna bet on it, HAHAHA!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

Quote Originally Posted by ryfoster View Post
    Good point J...i was assuming that gr8cop would hopefully get a nice "up close" and personal duty assignment....but i'm not gonna bet on it, HAHAHA!
    Sure, and if he does, you can use that too. Just "hedge your bets" and get from as many sources as possible and "filter" later.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

...and here's a little tidbit that was in the N Y Times this morning that suggests that communications might be a bit of a problem - no big surprise!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    gr8, Hope you come back with some great pics to share. Will be nice to see what happens today.

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    I wish my daughter and I could have went... it would have been awesome to say that I was there for this historical event.
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

lsu4lif3 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    i wanted to go so badd, but i could not miss class so we watched in online live at school and I gotta say that was one of the greatest speeched i have ever heard
    Never give up...you can always make a difference