Any advice on importing a portion of your contacts from Outlook? I have over 2500 ... Networking with PinStackers forum

samwhy no está en línea Stack level 1

Importing Contacts

Advertisement

Any advice on importing a portion of your contacts from Outlook? I have over 2500 contacts in outlook. I have created a category called mobile phone that contains about 200 contacts that I want to put into my new 8100 Pearl.
    Does anyone know how to just import a category from Outlook?

Thanks, Sam

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Welcome to Pinstack! I honestly don't have an answer to your question, but I am sure someone will be around soon to help you out!

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    Sam, if you list the contacts that you want to move over as "shared contacts" then under option when selecting the outlook address book choose shared contacts. That is the only way I can see to do it. Hope that helps

Thanks, I hopeful

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyRVC
    Welcome to Pinstack! I honestly don't have an answer to your question, but I am sure someone will be around soon to help you out!
    Thanks Stacey, We will see what happens.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by icancn2u
    Sam, if you list the contacts that you want to move over as "shared contacts" then under option when selecting the outlook address book choose shared contacts. That is the only way I can see to do it. Hope that helps
    icancn2u,
    I am going to see what responses I get. Tomorrow, I am going to try them and see what works. Your suggestions seems like it might work. I will let you know. Thanks.