Has anyony tried igoogle on their bb? I use it and love it. Beats Opera ... Networking with PinStackers forum

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind

Igoogle Mobile

Advertisement

Has anyony tried igoogle on their bb? I use it and love it. Beats Opera anyday. ( I think ).

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    I use the igoogle start page on the BlackBerry. It's cool. What does it have to do with Opera though? Just wondering because igoogle is a web page and opera is a browser.
    "Who Dares Wins"

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    As eazid mentioned above, iGoogle's a start page, not a browser. Google's new browser's called Chrome, and it's not available for Blackberry yet. Here's a link to information on it:
    http://www.google.com/chrome

PIN/ID
    be kind

Smile Yeah, I coulda worded that better

What I meant, was, using the BB browser with the igoogle set as a start page. The reason I perfer that over Opera mini, is that it give better options than opera as for personalizing a home screen, uses Google's search engine, and is much easier to read and use. I like easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by eazid View Post
    I use the igoogle start page on the BlackBerry. It's cool. What does it have to do with Opera though? Just wondering because igoogle is a web page and opera is a browser.

PIN/ID
    be kind
    When will google chrome be avaliable? I love it on my PC!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    As eazid mentioned above, iGoogle's a start page, not a browser. Google's new browser's called Chrome, and it's not available for Blackberry yet. Here's a link to information on it:
    http://www.google.com/chrome

PIN/ID
    be kind

thanks

Thanks for drawing my attn to my fubar, I meant to fix that the other day

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonring View Post
    What I meant, was, using the BB browser with the igoogle set as a start page. The reason I prefer that over Opera mini, is that it give better options than opera as for personalizing a home screen, uses Google's search engine, and is much easier to read and use. I like easy.
    I wrote this long, nice reply then I accidentally exited the browser. Oh well. I was going to say that now that I know what you meant I still agree with you. The ability to change the content on the mobile igoogle page is nice. It's also very cool to be able to do the same via the account settings in google itself on a computer. I do wish that there was more igoogle content that was mobile igoogle compatible.

PIN/ID
    be kind

Smile

I know, I miss things to ponder. As for the page set up w/ the PC, it don't get much better than that.
    Berryadict said "not yet" for google chrome for BB. That would be sweet!
    Quote Originally Posted by eazid View Post
    I wrote this long, nice reply then I accidentally exited the browser. Oh well. I was going to say that now that I know what you meant I still agree with you. The ability to change the content on the mobile igoogle page is nice. It's also very cool to be able to do the same via the account settings in google itself on a computer. I do wish that there was more igoogle content that was mobile igoogle compatible.