Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

welcome to the stacks! enjoy your stay here, you will find most people are friendly, ... Networking with PinStackers forum

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!

Advertisement

welcome to the stacks! enjoy your stay here, you will find most people are friendly, willing to help out in any way and amusing (some of yall are anyway ) I write too, I am writing a book, I dont have a title I've been at it for 2 years, im about 200 pages deep and trying to make it as interesting as possible.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Insert catchy phrase here..

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Just a little advice. Sit back, monitor a few forums. If you see someone's post that interests you, use the "Find All posts by . . . " to review their posts. If you find a common thread, ask for the PIN. This way you will have less problems in giving out your PIN.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Sphynx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24869D20
    I will let you know if I get a Vader theme up and running. I'm going to be pretty picky about it (especially the icons) so it could be a while. Not to mention I'm pretty in love with my Nightcrawler theme I've got going (And by Nightcrawler, I mean the X-Man . . . not the worm)

I will take a look around on some of the threads on here Most people on this site seem to be pretty cool, so I really don't have the worry that I did before. I love meeting new people. I do, however, have a bit of a problem making first contact. I'm always a bit nervous about annoying someone, so I wait for them to talk to me. It's a bad habit of mine.

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Welcome to the Stack Family Sphynx! ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12