Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You should probably know a few things about me before hand. First off, honest to ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Sphynx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24869D20

I'd love to add people, but . . .

Advertisement

You should probably know a few things about me before hand. First off, honest to Bob I'm only looking for friendship. I might be getting the wrong in impression, but some other sites where people gave out PINS . . well, the majority of them wanted to hook up. I pray that this site is better than that I believe that it is!

I'm twenty years old, and happily engaged. My world is primarily made up of reading and writing (I'm an amateur writer . . . not very good, but I'm working on it). I hope to become a literature major. That's if I can ever get through school. I listen to music that most people have never heard of, in all kinds of languages. I don't have a specific genre that I like above all else, but soundtracks are probably up there. I don't really know a lot of modern music, so if you're looking to talk on that, I'm probably not the person for you . . . I tend to obsess over small and stupid things. I'm a Star Wars nut Most specifically Vader.

Wow, this sounds like an advertisement. Haha. I didn't intend for it to turn out that way, but I thought people might want to know before getting to know me. I'm a little crazy at times. I'm a night owl, so if it's three in the morning and you're bored, I'm probably up. I also work 13 hour shifts on Saturdays, so ANYONE who can keep me amused during those is my hero

I guess my main request is no pictures, and no people asking to hook up. Other than that, I'm good

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    welcome aboard to the stacks...hope you find the friends you are looking for
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Yea, u came to the right place! I think most of the ppl on here are only looking for friends, me included. I'm also an amature writer although I mostly write "dark" poetry. I also once dreamt of bein an english major but my desire to become a nurse was greater. Good luck in your quest.

Angel

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Glad your opening up

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Welcome to the stacks.

welshmikie no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    ask4it
    Hi sphynx this is a brilliant site full of friendly people~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Welcome for the stacks

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846
    Thanks for inviting us all to get to know you A little better. AND......... Welcome to the Stacks!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    You did come to the right place-welcome to Pinstack!

Stellina no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Welcome to Pinstack! I'm the same way, I really only want friends via BBM, no hookups/online dating/what have you.

(Also? Darth Vader is the MAN.)

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Welcome to the stacks, you will be all right here. Just remember a bbmessenger contact is only a add or delete away but you will be fine

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Sphynx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24869D20
    Yes, Vader most certainly is the man My fiance has finally gotten over his jealousy of him. He's just had to learn that no matter how old I am, I will always collect Vader things. I need to get on the ball and make my Vader theme.

Yes, the BB messenger is an add or delete thing, so I feel better about that. For anyone who would like to add me, I do have my PIN in my profile. I just thought people might want to know what they were getting into before adding crazy little me

ZombieKiller85 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31B06AFF
    Vader is totally kick a$$!! A vader theme for 8330 would be freakn awsome!!

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional
    Welcome to the Stacks Sphynx! I'm sure you will enjoy this community. We have some great people here.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Lol, funny warning. Welcome to pinstack. I'm sure plenty people here are not interested in hooking up. I'm married and the though of it never crossed my mind. Here is my pin:2056b055 ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast