Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thanks man, really, thank you. I was forced to plead guilty to contempt of court ... Networking with PinStackers forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Thanks man, really, thank you.

I was forced to plead guilty to contempt of court on a show cause for not paying. My situation didn't matter. Flat out told it didn't matter. My lawyer (ha!) told me I had to to avoid jail. Even after I told him about the ministry need of a background check, he insisted, telling me I'd go to jail otherwise. In one instant I saw my one dream explode in tiny pieces. Maybe I can still make it, but it doesn't look good.

That made it better BHP. Perhaps there's hope in one form or another.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    When God close one door, He opens another.

Just make sure you don't stare at the closed one so long that you miss seeing the other one open.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Maybe after a good nights sleep.

I have (at least I hear) earned a good reputation within our church. Charge conference shouldn't be an issue, nor should the studies. My belief is God has called, and all things are possible through Him. I struggle to see it but I'm starting to believe it will be.

As the 23rd Psalm says "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want"
    If you know that Psalm, then you'll understand....I would have sworn I saw Shirley Goodness and her daughter Mercy following Cas and I out of the courthouse today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12