But...sum weird ppl wrote meh? Naht luukn for anythin but frienns!! Pin is in other ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Dray14 no está en línea Stack level 1

i have a few friends!

Advertisement

But...sum weird ppl wrote meh? Naht luukn for anythin but frienns!! Pin is in other post

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Dray,

Welcome to Pintack. Most of the users on Pinstack are interest in learning more about smart phones, helping others do the same and simple friendship with others who feel the same way. Just be aware that if you put your PIN out on a public forum you may draw a few messages from some of the wackier folks too. It's the reason many BB users don't post their PINS publicly - they don't want to deal with that element.

Enjoy the forum!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Dray14 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Dray,

Welcome to Pintack. Most of the users on Pinstack are interest in learning more about smart phones, helping others do the same and simple friendship with others who feel the same way. Just be aware that if you put your PIN out on a public forum you may draw a few messages from some of the wackier folks too. It's the reason many BB users don't post their PINS publicly - they don't want to deal with that element.

Enjoy the forum!
    Yeah I learned that the hard way lol but thanks a lot, I won't put it publicly again!! Haa