Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I stopped using blackberry for about 3 months and I couldn't take it... I had ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Synncere no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I stopped using blackberry for about 3 months and I couldn't take it... I had to come back. It's too addictive of a device.

vera no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24D593F4

Smile No way ANYONE is getting me to be without my BB!!!!

DITTO DITTO DITTO!!! i swear i will never survive without my BB. It is so hard to explain to non BBers why a BB is the ONLY option. They just dont get it till they have one in thier posession for a few days. As a Canadian i have double reason to love it. Designed, built and the company is owned by a Canadian. Woooohooo the pride in that is huge!
    Vera Palmeri
    PIN 24D593F4

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

Re: I changed from Blackberry :(

Welcome to Pinstack . Let's all hope the RIM and NTP can settle this nasty patent thing and the consumers (all of us) can be the winners.

I don't know what I'd do with out my BB...:cry:

caissa no está en línea Stack level 1

You could always get a hiptop. I had two different blackberries in the early days and loved them. But then the hiptop came to Canada. It's hard to imagine what a deal it is here. Unlimited data for $20 (about $15 US) a month including a graphic browser so I can see pics of the latest Iraqi bombs. I can't see going back to a bb until it had better data rates in Canada and a true, graphic browser! The hiptop is very cool and has a better thumbboard, too. The software is very cleverly integrated. It is so easy to take and email pics, too.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

welcome to pinstack!

rjharary no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2038fe53

You would have to have a pretty good weapon to get me away from mine

vera no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24D593F4
    Ok..I now have my 63 year old mother hooked on BB too. I gave her my old 7100r so I could get a new one taking advantage of a huge promotion. She is totaly tickled pink with it. LMAO. I created a monster.
    Vera Palmeri
    PIN 24D593F4

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by vera
    Ok..I now have my 63 year old mother hooked on BB too. I gave her my old 7100r so I could get a new one taking advantage of a huge promotion. She is totaly tickled pink with it. LMAO. I created a monster.
    lol

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96

Only been a crackberry addict for about a week now. Didn't have it for a few hours this morning, SIM card was in my Nokia. Being a Rogers dealer, i just went to work, and bought a new sim card with a pure data plan. I couldn't stand being away from PIN for that long. I might regret it when the $160 bills start rolling in. :-( Crack is cheaper.

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

I used a Nokia 6682 for a few weeks and STILL came back to my 'crackberry'... There is NOTHING on the market right now that can replace a Blackberry

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

I had the sidekick aka hiptop for sevral years and left it for my BB. Would not go back.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

dtx
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96

My Nokia 6620 is still my favorite phone. Will never put it down. But there is something special about the crackberry. The instant gratification of sending a PIN and seeing the little D appear beside the checkmark. The knowledge that if you recieve and answer an email, the sender is probably still online and will get your answer. Never wondering if there's an email waiting for you to get home, or to find WIFI. When being connected is the most important part of your life, as it is for many people these days, a Blackberry definitly can't be replaced. I don't think I can go back to a crackberryless life. *twitches*
    I don't even have RIM hardware as of yet. Using a Siemen's SK65, which definitly does the trick, but a 7290 is on my wishlist, and soon will be on my credit card bill. Once you go Black(berry) you never go back(berry).
    </rant>
    DTx

dtx
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96

NOOOO someone stop me!!! i just bought my first blackberry device last friday. a SK65. 3.5 minutes ago, i bought a unlocked 7280 on ebay. and my friend's getting me a 7290!!!! i'm totally hooked!! i'm gunna OD!!
    crack is cheaper.
    --
    DTx
    PIN: 207B3A96
    Bold 9000
    Rogers BIS
    OS 4.6.0.150

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

LOL
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

Thumbs up Re: I changed from Blackberry :(

Quote Originally Posted by hydn
    lol. I can totaly relate to this. I sleep with it on my hip sometimes.
    And I can totally relate to YOUR post. I am on call this week and have been sleeping with it clipped to the waistband of my shorts. I've found myself laying on top of the BB many times in this past week. The BB is amazingly sturdy for someone rolling all around on it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast