Hello I am coming from belgium and I have problems with my blackberry pearl I ... Networking with PinStackers forum

sammy pearl no está en línea Stack level 1

I cannot send picture by mail with pearl

Advertisement

Hello I am coming from belgium and I have problems with my blackberry pearl
    I want to take a picture and send it by mail with my pearl I cant succed to do it.
    Is there somebody who can tell me how to do it?
    when i receive a mail with attachement i cant record the attachement on my device.
    Is it because i don t have a media card?
    I tried a pearl in the us and I could take a picture and directly send it by mail , with my pearl in belgium i cant why ??
    Thanks aswering me

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: I cannot send picture by mail with pearl

Welcome to the Stacks Sammy Pearl. Who is your provider? Do they have any restrictions on picture files? I would think you should still be able to send them. If you're on a BES at work, they might have restrictions on that.

What type of error message do you receive when trying to send a picture?

sammy pearl no está en línea Stack level 1

my provider is Proximus it allow me to receive mail with attachement and to open it, but when i take a picture i press the small mail icon and i got two options
    send by mms or send by blackberry messenger
    i tried a pearl in the us and this pearl had the option that i want : send by mail.
    I think i got the wrong software version.
    I dont use a enterprise sever.
    i am in the **** because nobody can answer my question

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB. (wap.pinstack.com)~ There has been an ongoing problem with sending mms messages from the Pearl. There was a solution that involved deleting all service books, or just the mms service book, and reinstalling from your carrier's website. Then reregister your phone on the wireless network. I'm not sure how successful this has been though.

broutus no está en línea Stack level 1

I Samy Pearl,

I am in a similar situation... except my client is running BES. I guess the restriction comes from there since I can take a picture but the envelope next to it remains greyed out.

Did you manage to sort it out? Could you find a way to send an email as MMS with image attached to a mobile number?

Looking forward to hearing from you... and I'll keep you posted after my discussion with Proximus helpdesk tomorrow.

Broutus