Hi All, I just joined PinStackers so I can learn more about my HTC Hero ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Androidboy no está en línea Stack level 2

How's Everyone?

Advertisement

Hi All,

I just joined PinStackers so I can learn more about my HTC Hero and the Android OS. I migrated from Blackberry (Pearl and then a Storm) so while I'm new to the Android, I'm not new to smartphones. I'm looking forward to participating.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Welcome, I switched from BlackBerry to a Motorola Droid and am quite happy with it. Glad to have you join in!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Welcome to the Stacks! BlackBerry is great platform to start with. Its possibly one of the more difficult platforms to master in and out. Thus, I'm sure your Android experience will be refreshing. You'll either welcome the lack of side menu's to get everything done or miss those extra biz features. Esp for email. Looking forward to hearing more about your Droid experiences. I'm thinking of moving to Android for a bit too.

Thanks. I absolutely love the Google integration. Gmail was made for people like me. It just felt like Blackberry was getting stale, maybe they're losing their focus, I don't know.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    BlackBerry is in the midst of change, their upcoming webkit browser will be one of the biggest and most welcome changes. I would love if they would make a non surepress touch screen device as well. I love the big screen of the Storm but hate having to physically click the screen. I am thoroughly enjoying my Droid right now though!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Any change to the BB browser would have to be an improvement. I disliked that BB browser with a passion, lol. On the other hand, the Storm's screen was flat out gorgeous. I agree with you about having to physically click it. I'm loving my Hero too!