Hello everyone, I am new to this forum, and have a new Pearl 8100. Is ... Networking with PinStackers forum

dmeredit no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

How set audio notification for missed calls?

Advertisement

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum, and have a new Pearl 8100. Is there a way to set the BB Pearl 8100 to give an sound notification for missed calls or messages? I read through a lot of documentation, but do not yet see how to do this. I can see that I have misssed something by seeing the screen icon, but audio notification would help. My old cell phone does this function.

Thans for any guidance.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    dmeredit welcome to the stacks in your profiles section is an advanced section. go there you may change alot of things for notification. again welcome
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    dmeredit, Welcome to PinStack.

And in the Profiles, Voicemail notification is the same as SMS messages. On your Pearl you will need to go to the Profile App and Scroll all the way to the Bottom and select advanced.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Aceinthehole no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E6823B
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I went to advanced and it doesn't allow you to change anything p.s. I have a pearl

Aceinthehole no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E6823B
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have a pearl and in the options menu it doesn't allow you to change notification options.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Aceinthehole, Welcome to PinStack.

Go to Profiles/Advanced and select the profile you want to change. Open the Menu and select Edit. Select the Notification you want to edit and press the rollerball. Make the changes you want, open the Menu and select Save.
    continue to save and exit.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    you need to select the profile in which you want to change the notification. IE loud, quiet, etc. its diff for all profiles. hope it makes sense now
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!